Chapter 46

Can't Lose You

"W-What!?" Taehyung yelled shocked "But don't worry" Jungkook smiled "they said I shouldn't worry to much about it until I'm older, or have heart problems" Jungkook spoke with a sigh "Is that why you've been so sad?" Taehyung asked "W-What?" Jungkook asked "You...you have been holding back tears...you've been holding back crying- have you even cried much since everything that happened with Jimin?" Taehyung asked "I have no idea what your talking about" Jungkook spoke

"Why are you trying so hard to hide it, don't you know I know you like the back of my hand?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped leaning himself up now, looking down.

With a sigh Taehyung cleaned up the room.
He hated Jungkook keeping secrets from him. He hated the idea of Jungkook feeling like he had to hide his emotions and feelings, he just wanted the younger to feel safe again.

-

"Are you sure a shopping trip is a good idea?" Taehyung asked "Of course it is! I need new clothes and shopping is always fun" Jungkook smiled and Taehyung chuckled grabbing the youngers hand "Alright then, let's go" Taehyung smiled.

The two walked through many stores. The younger grabbing clothes, and other things he would need now that he was gonna be moved in with Taehyung again.
He smiled, staring at the several bags he had piled up "I'll pay you back" Jungkook spoke worried "No- don't worry about it, go ahead and get whatever you want, I did burn your stuff remember?" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded "alright" he pouted "Aww don't pout, I promise you it's fine" Taehyung smiled, beginning to walk to another store when he was grabbed "Get that gay shit out of here" a man spoke pushing the elder hard "What the hell!?" Taehyung yelled Angrily watching as Jungkook stood in front of him "How dare you come up to us and do this!"

"Oh look it's the gay coming to his boyfriends aid, disgusting" He spat slapping the younger hard, and then punching the youngers chest, right where his heart was hard, the younger fell to his knees, coughing.

Taehyung stood up glaring at the guy "Your sir need to leave" Taehyung spoke "I'm Kim Taehyung, the mafia lord, and if you don't leave and fix yourself then I will hunt you down and kill you" Taehyung glared "So what I can't have an opinion?!" The man yelled "As long as it's not hurting others then it's fine" Taehyung spoke "Otherwise your opinion becomes assault, and that sir can get you in big trouble.

The man gulped, defeated. He ran off with a glare, no words left to say.

Taehyung sighed walking over to the younger quickly, bending down to his level.
Jungkook was breathless, holding his chest in pain.
Taehyungs eyes widened, his heart dropping "Are you...okay?" The elder asked "I'm...okay" the younger spoke slowly catching his breaths "Breathe, in and out, in and out" the elder reassured holding Jungkooks hands "It's okay, it's okay" He spoke feeling tears fill his eyes as he stared at the younger, eventually Jungkook calmed down, even bouncing back to his normal self afterwords.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Taehyung asked "Mmmh" The younger noised. Taehyung sighed "Jungkook...." Taehyung spoke "Oh let's go over there!" Jungkook spoke "Kook-
Please" Taehyung spoke "In fine Tae! Let's go-" Jungkook began "JUST STOP JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung snapped, watching as Jungkook gulped and turned to him.
"Stop lying to me!" Taehyung yelled again, his anger rising "You've been lying to me for days- DAYS! And for what!?" Taehyung spoke "Tae- please let's not do this here?" Jungkook begged.
Taehyung sighed "Fine then, let's go" He spoke, Jungkook shivered, feeling a pit in his stomach.
The younger was following the elder who was ahead of him, the younger trying to get closer but crowds of people stopped him.
He didn't even realize how far away he was until Taehyung was out of his sight, and Jungkook was alone.