Part 10

Go fw my new femxfem book " Dominant"

Nyiah Marie

" Happpyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy baby" I told Kash as soon as she opened her eyes. Pussy put that ass to sleep cause I been all over this morning.

 Pussy put that ass to sleep cause I been all over this morning

"Thank you my love"she told me kissing my forehead.

" How'd you sleep?" I asked her smirking knowing I put that ass to sleep.

" girlllll gone on. swear you was doin some" She laughed. Girl I didddd tf.

" yeah okay girl" I laughed.

"Anyways thank you for making my birthday special baby, I appreciate it!" she told me shoving her tongue down my throat.

I- Okay babe period.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked her sitting on the bed. " Not that much maybe an adult arcade i be seeing on tik tok and a nice dinner" she told me making me nod in agreement.

"Oh okay,yeah that sounds fun" I lay down and close my eyes bc i'm tired and been up since 7.

——

"Bae come on start getting ready we finna go" Kash said shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and just laid there for a bit,maneeee i'm tireddddd.

I'm not even dressing up

"I look like ya damn boyfriend" I laughed spraying myself with perfume and Kash laughed

"I look like ya damn boyfriend" I laughed spraying myself with perfume and Kash laughed. " Nah but facts, you look cute though bae" She said kissing me.

" Thank you my love,i'm driving or you?" I asked and she looked at me crazy " Bae you know you can't drive, you always running into shit. Ion know who tf gave you a license"

" Uhn- Actually shìt be running in to me. Like i know them curbs be seeing me coming tf" i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah okay bae" She said grabbing the keys from me.