Vivian Campbell🍀☘️

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

1.) Vivian Campbell is one of JackSepticEye's uncles.

2.) Vivian Campbell is a Leprechaun.

3.) Despite being Irish, Vivian Campbell hates potatoes.

4.) Vivian Campbell and Ronnie James Dio met when Dio followed the end of a Rainbow. There, he found a giant black pot. Dio climbed the pot to see what was inside. Inside was a dazed and confused Vivian Campbell, who looked up at him and asked, "How the FUCK did I get in here?!?". Dio asked if Vivian would like to join his band, to which, Vivian agreed.

5.) Vivian Campbell doesn't get "blue balls", he gets "green balls".

6.) While playing a game of "Truth Or Dare" with his bandmates, Vivian was dared to lock himself in a dark closet and make out with a My Little Pony stuffed animal for Two hours.

7.) Vivian Campbell was named after a soup.

8.) Vivian Campbell's favourite soap is Irish Spring.

9.) Vivian Campbell is the secret love-child of Marty Friedman and Tiny Tim.

10.) The album "X" is the result of Vivian walking into the recording studio and randomly stating he, "wishes he was in a boy band". Following this confession, Joe Elliott recalls, "We all instantly hatched an idea".

11.) Vivian Campbell is bad at cooking. In the few times he has cooked for his bandmates, Vivian has nearly set the entire kitchen on fire.

12.) Vivian Campbell has an army of Dogs.

13.) Vivian Campbell has recently stated in an interview that he's, "waiting for an opportunity to punch David Ellefson in the face".

14.) Before becoming a guitarist, Vivian Campbell was a low-budget version of The Pied Piper.

15.) If you startle Vivian, he will instantly throw his arms out in a punching motion.

16.) Vivian Campbell used to be plagued with nightmares of Eddie from Iron Maiden.

17.) Vivian Campbell and Rick Savage were once "Friends With Benefits".

18.) Vivian Campbell is sexually attracted to himself and every single (adult) person on this planet.

19.) Vivian Campbell has a pet Leopard named Deffrey.

20.) Vivian Campbell has the running speed of The Flash.

21.) Vivian Campbell is the owner of the Campbell Soup company. He is also the founder of the Soup company.

22.) Vivian Campbell is half Horse. Don't ask.

23.) When asked in an interview if he had magical Leprechaun powers, Vivian punched the interviewer in the face.

24.) Vivian was not born from a human mother, he just spawned into our World.

These are all fake and just for laughs. No disrespect intended toward any of the band members ❤️🇬🇧.