Rick Allen 🥚🐰

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

1.) Rick Allen is the son of Ra, god of the sun. This is evidenced by the fact of the acronym for his first and last name spelling, "RA". Awesome.

2.) Rick Allen used to only have two talents; looking twelve and playing the drums.

3.) During sExY tImE, Rick Allen calls his dick a "DrumsDICK".

4.) Rick Allen's favourite food used to be weed. As of recently, Rick Allen's new favourite food is drumsticks.

5.) While in the Hospital after his car accident in 1984, Rick Allen prank called McDonald's from his hospital room. When the receiver answered, Rick said, "I was wondering if you would be willing to come over to [Hospital address] and rub hot sauce, all over my nipples". The receiver hung up instantly.

6.) While also good at drums, Rick Allen has the magnificent powers of a starfish.

7.) Rick Allen is canonically the friend that will draw all over a passed out friend's face with sharpie marker.

8.) In 1985, Rick Allen travelled back in time to meet Pablo Picasso. When asked how it went, Rick said, "Bloody wanker whacked me with a cane when I asked him wtf kind of a art style is cubes n' shit".

9.) Throughout his life, Rick Allen has been known to create 1,000 paintings in his sleep.

10.) During the "Adrenalize" tour, Rick Allen started to flail his arm and kick his legs while sleeping in the band's tour bus. Amused, Joe Elliott asked what he was doing. To his surprise, Rick Allen instantly responded, saying "Mashed potatoes".

11.) Rick Allen has a collection of sock monkeys.

12.) Rick Allen is the true writer of a majority of Def Leppard's songs, but he likes to keep this a secret.

13.) In a 1982 interview, Rick Allen revealed that his favourite subject in school was "dumpster diving". This confuses EVERYONE.

14.) Rick Allen joined tiktok to learn how to "floss" dance. #OMGRickNo.

15.) The lady married to Rick Allen, Lauren Monroe, is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe.

16.)  Rick Allen can turn himself into a pickle.

17.) Rick Allen has twice been kicked out of a Dairy Queen. The reason? Putting fudge all over his body. All over, everywhere.

18.) When asked out of curiosity if there's a specific reason why he would not want a mechanical arm, Rick Allen replied, "I don't fucking trust robots".

19.) Rick Allen can climb trees like a Squirrel.

20.) When Phil Collen joined Def Leppard, As an "initiation ritual", Rick Allen put 1,000 bees in the trunk of his car. Immediately, after opening the trunk, Phil Collen was stung 877 times. Phil then proceeded to "beat the crap out of" Rick.

21.) Rick Allen learned how to play drums when he was still in the womb.

22.) When Rick Allen was five, his parents took him and his brother to see Santa Claus. Upon being handed over to Santa to sit on his lap, Rick became so frightened that he football-kicked Santa in the gonads. F in chat.

23.) Rick Allen shares 2% of his DNA with Birds.

24.) Rick Allen used to have a crush on Spider-Man.

These are all fake and just for laughs. No disrespect intended toward any of the band members ❤️🇬🇧.

 No disrespect intended toward any of the band members ❤️🇬🇧