Steve Clark ❤️❤️‍🔥💕💞

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
Before you read: I have a sincerely held belief that referring to those who have passed on in past-tense is disrespectful and wrong (unless they were assholes in life). So, that is why you'll see me refer to dear Steve in present-tense, to avoid disrespecting him.
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

1.) Steve Clark is Superman.

2.) Before Def Leppard, Steve Clark was in a band called "Witches At The Strip Club".

3.) Steve Clark has the ability to talk to Guitars, he can also read their thoughts.

4.) In high school, Steve Clark was once suspended for jumping into a trash can and throwing the 🤘🏻🤘🏻 signs during his lunch period in the cafeteria.

5.) Steve Clark is a Chef. According to everyone who knows him, he's the "best in town".

6.) Before joining Heaven, Steve Clark made a pact with magical flying Bunnies.

7.) Steve Clark once said in a 1988 interview, "Joe is lying to you all. He didn't get inspired to write 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' from some old song. He wrote it after having a LSD induced wet lucid dream about having a ten-hour orgy with naked sugar plum fairies".

8.) Steve Clark is a victim of the infamous Bite Of '87. He magically regained his frontal lobe, though.

9.) Steve Clark loves Teddy Bears.

10.) Steve Clark, unlike Steve Harris (from Iron Maiden), loves being called "Stevie Steve".

11.) Steve Clark once had a "rare obsession with Geese", Phil Collen recalls.

12.) Steve Clark can eat over 30 HotDogs in one shot without becoming sick.

13.) While Joe Elliott can swim on land, Steve can walk on water.

14.) Steve Clark has made out with ALL of his bandmates.

15.) Throughout their "terror twins" mischief, Steve Clark and Phil Collen have:

Been arrested 15 times.
•Been kicked out of 87 stores.
•Swallowed 87 nails and 7 push-pins.
•Blown up 6 urinals.
•Pissed off countless neighbours.
•Almost blown up a tour bus.

16.) When Steve Clark was 16, he broke nearly every single bone in his body while attempting to jump from house-to-house. "I wanted to be Spiderman. That was the dumbest shit I've ever done" -Steve Clark on him breaking his legs.

17.) In the early days of Def Leppard, Steve Clark was dared by bandmate Pete Willis to eat Tide pods. This resulted in Steve being sick for two weeks and revenge pranking Pete every single day. This revenge pranking is what would prompt Pete Willis to leave Def Leppard.

18.) When high on Marijuana, Steve Clark becomes a philosopher.

19.) Steve Clark uses coconut oil and raw avocados for his hair when he showers.

20.) Steve Clark wanted Def Leppard to have a mascot, so he drew a picture of his idea. Rick Savage tossed aside the mascot idea, stating Steve's mascot idea was, "the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen in my LIFE".

These are all fake and just for laughs. No disrespect intended toward any of the band members ❤️🇬🇧.

 No disrespect intended toward any of the band members ❤️🇬🇧