A Ryan Shaped Walk of Shame(Ot7)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Maybe the reason Taehyung was the least embarrassed was because of the way he played with the plushie. When Taehyung got cum on it, it was an accident, he buried his face in it and got as much of the scent deep in his nose.

With his face buried in the plushie, he would eagerly fist his cock, humping his hand imagining that it was Namjoon's soft body under him, that the scent in his nose was fresh. That it wasn't old. Sometimes he would still get cum on it, he would get too eager, and his prerut cock so ready to breed an omega would be more than ready, and produce way too much cum. Painting his own chest with streaks of white cum, some of it landing on the plushie.

While Taehyung might be unashamed about what he was doing, the walk to the washer, was still that full of shame.

Yoongi was the one who tried the most to not do it, he really fucking tried. He knew how much each of the little plushies meant to Namjoon, plus he knew exactly how expensive they all were. He didn't want to ruin them, he didn't want to dirty them. He didn't want to risk Namjoon's anger, plus he never liked to upset the omega.

Still, after having rubbed his dick raw with his own hand, nothing working he would find his way slinking into Namjoon's nest trying to find a plushie that fit his needs. His eyes would fall on the bigger dolls, thinking about how easily they would fit perfectly for between his legs. How he could mount them and slide his cock against it. He could eagerly fuck into it imagining that it was Namjoon.

He had more self-control than that still, so instead he would take one of the older plushies, one of the ones that he knew Namjoon had more of, it helped him not feel too bad about it. Of course, it didn't fully settle the guilt of what he was doing. It was impossible to get it to go away as he rubbed his hard cock against the soft yellow fabric. Since it was one of the older ones it was much softer than the new ones. It also meant that Yoongi was pretty sure that Namjoon himself had gotten bodily fluids on it before. It helped him get going over more, it helped him to eagerly and needily rub his cock faster against it.

He would be panting Namjoon's name from the moment he started, he would barely be able to push his pants down further than his thighs as he pressed the plushie up against his cock. Yoongi would keep his eyes firmly shut, not wanting to see exactly what he was doing to the poor Ryan.

When his orgasm would come soon after, the pleasure simply too good, the guilt would settle in his stomach. Of course, it didn't stop him from rubbing one more out over the plushy, covering it in more waves of cum.

The trip to the washer never became easier, and Yoongi always felt guilty after it. Even when he put the plushie he had used back where it was, he was still quick to order a new one. Even if Namjoon didn't know what Yoongi was doing with the plushie, Yoongi still felt that he owed him.

Maybe that was one of the reasons that Yoongi was always sure to be soft with Namjoon during his rut, his inner alpha knew what he had done and wanted to make it up to the omega.

Jungkook had a very specific taste in which plushie he would steal. Jungkook would always go for one of the smallest plushies he could find. Not because he was trying to hide it, or because he felt bad like Yoongi. No the reason that Jungkook had that specific taste was the fact that Jungkook... just liked how big it made his cock look.

He still felt bad, he knew how much they meant for NAmjoon, but that just made it better. His inner alpha wanted to horde like a dragon. His inner alpha wanted to take all of them, rub his big fat alpha cock against them and cum all over them. He wanted to mark them, and put them back in Namjoon's nest.

Where Yoongi would refuse to look at his dick being rubbed against the plushie, Jungkook was not like that. He loved seeing it, it was part of what made everything so great, the tiny lion covered in Namjoon scent with Jungkook cock next to it. That was exactly what Jungkook was into.