So we meet again

So this was it, There Ian was hugging his family goodbye at the front of the jail gates. He could feel his heart beating as the guards put him in handcuffs and took him inside. There were so many people everywhere.

He didn't know what to do he tried to act like he wasn't scared but he was pissing himself. The guard brought Ian into his cell and Ian watched as his door closed. His hand trembled as he set his things down. He stood there with tears filling his eyes, he can't cry now. He's in jail.

The door opened and Ian sighed and turned around guessing it was one of the guards.
But when he turned around his heart paused. "Missed me?"

Ian's tears of sadness slowly became tears of joy. "Mickey" he whispered softly. "I call bottom bunk, so you've got top." Mickey smiled and walked passed Ian and laid down on the bottom bunk. Ian couldn't believe it. He went over and laid on top of Mickey. Mickey smiled as they looked each other in the eyes. Ian went in for the kiss first. Mickey grabbed Ian's head. Ian pulled away. "How'd you get here?" Ian asked. "You know, it doesn't really matter now anyway." Mickey smiled. Ian smiled back and laid his head on Micke's chest. "I Missed you."

"I'm back now." Mickey kissed Ian's head.

______________
A/N: Hey! Sorry for updating super late I wanted to go sooner but I had trouble finding ideas and motivation. Also this one is short because it's just the beginning of a new start. So a sneak peak lol.