55. Knowing one another

Start from the beginning

Hearing his answer made the older laugh out freely, while shocking the human.

After stopping his laugh Baekhyun cleared his throat and stated,

"Sorry for my behavior, but it's understandable seeing you may have to manage all the work lord of your own land. I bet you would not like to read more words in your free time."

Understanding dawned the human and he gave a sympathetic smile to his boyfriend.

Jungkook on the other hand kept his mouth shut, because if he is being honest, then most of the work is done by his Hoseok hyung while he hardly managed much.
But oh well why to reveal this lazy side of him to his future mate and unimpress him.

Baekhyun continued to make the younger comfortable,

"Tell me about hobbies you two, it does not have to be books. Just yourselves."

Both the boys nodded while Taehyung looked at Jungkook urging him to continue. Jungkook smiled at him before answering to Baekhyun,

"I love singing, making music and physical activities like basketball a lot. Also I like to play games and cook food sometimes."

"That's really really great Jungkook. Do you by any chance play the piano?" Baekhyun asked.

"I won't say am good at it, but I do manage to play it somehow."

"That's great! Why not we hear you play after dinner tonight??" Baekhyun jumped on his seat absolutely excited.

Seeing Baekhyun like this, both Jungkook and Taehyung felt more and more at ease. The way Baekhyun treated both of them, made them feel at home. As if they have known one another for decades.

"I would love to try to play then for you two." Jungkook smiled at both of them.

Baekhyun clapped his hands like an excited child and turned towards Taehyung,

"What are your other hobbies TaeTa- Oh am so sorry! Out of excitement I called you by you-"

"It's absolutely fine with me hyung. And I would love it if you too called me with my pet name instead of my formal name." Taehyung assured the flustered older male, making the later smile softly at him.

"Thank you for allowing me to do so my dear. So TaeTae.. what are your other hobbies?"

"Well apart from reading, I like to sing and study about ancestoral architecture or old Structures and buildings."

"That's really beautiful hobbies you got their my dear. Then when Jungkook plays tonight why don't you sing for us two? It will be a beautiful night for all of us."

Taehyung blushed slightly but nodded his head nonetheless.

"I would love to try it too hyungie."

Baekhyun smiled wider hearing Taehyung call him hyungie again. He rose up from his place and went beside Taehyung's patting his head softly.

"Anytime my dear one." Baekhyun whispered softly, loud enough for Taehyung to hear it and make him give his best boxy smile to the elder.

"Well why don't you go around my library and choose anything you like to read for the time while I complete the left over documents that I have, and you Jungkook can accompany TaeTae?" Baekhyun suggested.

"We are so sorry hyung that we interrupting yo-"

"Shh! Not at all dear ones. Rather I am feeling a lot better after you two visited me here. I really am enjoying both of your company with me. Also thank you for the hot choco, it's energized me enough to complete the boring twelve papers that I have left."

Hearing the older not only made the younger two happy but laugh again for the umpteenth time that day.

Jimin was really lucky to get a brother-in-law like Baekhyun who knows how to make others feel at home.

"Okay hyung we will stay around here while you complete your left over work. But please do suggest me from where to start ?! Your library is huge!!"

Baekhyun chuckled and answered,

"Start from the floor above from the left. You will get some good historical stuffs there."

"Thanks hyungie!"

Taehyung nodded and grabbed Jungkook's hand before dragging him off to the second floor of the library making the later sigh.

Baekhyun just kept on smiling at the retreating due as one tear of blood left his eye, which he quickly wiped off before heading towards his desk to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Won't be taking your time much here today,
But do listen to this song, it gave me chills

I hope you like the next chapter too~