ZZZ

Eva-
I've just woke up and it seems like Anna's in a deep sleep. I started shaking her body trying my best to wake her up but nothing changed. I carried on rocking her for a few more minutes until her eyes started opening.

"What happened ?" asked Anna, in her sleepy voice. "Nothing baby, you wasn't waking up so I was shaking you" I said, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

Anna took a deep breath as her eyes went wide open, looking nervous but I didn't understand why.

"Are you okay ?". "Yeah" said Anna, sitting up and getting out of bed. She went running out of our room so I follow behind her, trying to catch up to her but she runs faster than me. She got to, Katies bedroom bursted through the door.

"ANNA" shouted Katie, as she was still laying in bed.

Anna went running up to her and gave her a hug which made me so confused.

"What ?" asked Katie, looking as confused as I did. "I thought you leaved" said Anna, excitedly with a smile on her face. "What do you mean ?". "It must've been a dream but it felt so real. Katie, leaved NACH because apparently she had been rude to the other housemates which lead to Amir, getting rid of her" said Anna, giving Katie another hug. "Don't worry boon, I haven't been rude to anyone and I'm not leaving" said Katie, reassuring her. "Good" said Anna, smiling.

I made my way closer to Anna as I was standing near the door frame.

"Wanna go get something to eat ? it's 2pm and we've not eaten anything yet". "Sure" said Anna. "Can I join ?" asked Katie. "Yeah". Katie smiled as we started making our way downstairs.

"Alright ?" asked Sab, as she was sitting on the couch. "Yeah, are you ?" asked Anna. "I'm good" replied Sab.

We went into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"What shall we have ?" asked Anna, looking around to us standing behind her having a look at what's in there. "Want an omelette ?" asked Anna. "Yeah" said Katie, smiling with excitement. "That would be BUSSIN" I said, emphasizing my last word of the sentence.

Anna, grabbed the box of egg's, put them down on the side then got the salt and black pepper from the wall caddy. I got the pan out and sprayed a decent amount of oil in it while Katie was getting out some vegetables to have in the omelette.

About 20 minutes go by and the food is ready. Anna is passing each plate to us as we sit at the table that is located just outside of the open plan kitchen.

———

Anna-
It's been a few hours... actually maybe even longer than that as it's the next day.

I woke up with Eva, cuddled up to me with her head rested in the crook of my neck as she was awake.

"Morning baby" said Eva, smiling at me as she moved to look at me as we made eye contact. "Good morning bubs... what time is it?". "It's 11:38am" said Eva, checking her phone for me. "SHIT!". "What's the matter baby?" asked Eva, seeming concerned. "It's almost 12 o'clock and I've only just woken up". "It's okay bubs" said Eva, reassuring me.

We carried on cudddling for a little while longer.

"I'm gonna take a shower" said Eva, getting up from the position she's been in since whenever the fuck it was. I followed behind her without her noticing. We got to the door and Eva tried closing it but I was in the way causing the door to bounce off of my arm. "Shit sorry baby, I didn't know you was behind me" said Eva. "It's okay... Can I join?". "Of course you can bubs" said Eva, with puppy dog eyes giving me a peck on my lips.

Eva, started undressing and I couldn't keep my eyes off of how hot she looked.

"Perv" said Eva, jokingly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable". She walked up closer to me, half naked. "I want to look...... Because I want you to fuck me" whispered Eva.