Save That Shit

Eva-
I woke up at 6:30am and Anna was still asleep.

I decided to get up and make some breakfast in bed for her.

I sneaked my way out of bed leaving a slight kiss on her forehead then left the room, tip toeing downstairs making sure I didn't wake anyone else up.

I made my way to the kitchen. As soon as I opened the door it was pitch black so I flicked the light switch.

"Yo" said Rachel sitting on the Island in the center of the room, throwing a peace sign as she sipped on some milk that she had in her hand. "Morning, what are you doing down here ?". "I don't know to be completely honest. I just couldn't sleep. Wait, why are you down here ?" asked Rachel looking confused. "I couldn't sleep either, I was worried about Anna all night. I've been in and out of sleep so when I just woke up again I thought I'd make boon some breakfast in bed". "Sounds good, what are you making her ?" asked Rachel. "Pancakes, she was so happy when she made them the other day". "Alright, I'll let you carry on" said Rachel jumping off of the Island leaving the kitchen to sit in the living room.

———

~ 1 hour later ~

I finished making some chocolate chip pancakes, I added strawberries on the top and around the sides in the shape of a heart with some squirted cream, topping it off with an extra strawberry heart.

I really hope she'll like it.

Anna-
I woke up to Eva, kissing me neck.

"Morning baby" said Eva. I rubbed my eyes and repositioned myself laying on my back. "Morning bubs" said Anna. "Baby could you sit up, I made you some breakfast". "Ouu what have you made me ?" said Anna trying it to find.

I left it on my side of the bed so it wasn't the first thing she saw. I walked over to my side, picked up the tray.

Anna sat while I was getting it.

As I was walking in front of the bed she saw what I had made.

"Baby" said Anna with puppy dog eyes. "I wanted to make you something nice to surprise you with when you woke up". "Evan, you didn't have to do this" said Anna. "Well I did, I wanted to make you happy when you woke up".

I placed the tray on her lap and sat next to her on the bed.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this on my own. Can you help me ?" asked Anna. "Of course baby".

Boon kept feeding me some of her breakfast in a sequence. First she'd have a fork full then while she was chewing she'd pick up some more and feed me it.

———

Anna-
Quite a few hours have passed since when Evan surprised me with the pancakes. She put so much squirted cream on them that it went all over our faces making us both laugh hysterically.

This made me full for her even more. I love her so much.

It's coming up to lunch time and we're currently sat downstairs.

"Eva, do you wanna go to a restaurant for lunch ?". "Hell yeah" said Eva enthusiastically.

We both went to get ready.

I was in the bathroom at the top of the landing just about to get into shower when I heard the door open.

"Shit I forgot to lock the door" I said under my breathe. "It's okay baby, it's only me" said Eva. I sighed with relief.

She came walking closer to me giving me a kiss as I was standing there bare naked, she was being respectful and didn't move her eyes away from mine.

"Can I join you ?" asked Eva. "Sure".

I stepped into the shower with Eva following behind me. She came up close to me, almost with her body touching mine as she turned on the water. Eva the placed her hand on my jaw.

"You look so beautiful, with and without clothes on" said Eva. "Yeah funny that, I was thinking the same thing". "Impossible" said Eva giving me a passionate kiss as she back off we made eye contact.

"I love you so much" I said under my breathe. "Baby, I love you so much more" said Eva. Oops she heard me AGAIN! I gave her a kiss this time which lead to it become for physical each minute.

"I so wanna fuck you right now" I whispered into Eva's ear. "Me too" said Eva.

Ugh I'm so horny rn but we have to get ready for lunch.

We finished taking a rather long shower together, I swear down we was in there for like an hour.

Umm yeah, so I guess you can tell what happened. Luckily Eva can still walk.

———

I drove Eva to a restaurant called 'Providence'.

We made our reservation and got sat at our table waiting for a waitress to come order our food.

A few minutes later a woman came walking up to us.

"Hello ladies, is there anything I can get you ?" asked the waitress. "Yes please" said Eva. "Could we get Nancy's Day Boat Sea Scallop and for pudding.. could we share a Chocolate Caramel Cremeaux ?". "Of course you can, any drinks ?" asked the waitress. "Yes, could we get a Sanguine Spritzer each ?". "Sure, is there anything else that I can you two lovely ladies" said the waitress. I think she crushing on Eva, she keeps on looking over at her. "No thank you".

———————————————————————————

fuck theres going to have to be a part two again.
939 words.