Running Out Of Time

Anna-
Thank FUCK it's finally friday! today Eva and I have got to see our principal to get online schooling sorted out for us and then we're leaving at 7am so we've got to be up by about 5:30am

I've just woken up with Eva on the other side of the bed. I turned my head looking over at her sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to wake her up as I needed to get up out of bed to get ready for school.

I took the duvet off me making sure I didn't get it on Eva as I slowly made my way out of bed to go into the bathroom.

10 minutes pass by as I was brushing my teeth, the door opened.

"Good morning" said Eva. "Good morning sleepy head. How was your sleep ?" I asked. I placed my toothbrush into the caddy after finishing as Eva walked closer to me giving me a kiss on my lips. "It was the best sleep I've ever had".

She proceeded to get ready for school with me.

"Have you got a spare toothbrush for me to use?" asked Eva. I bent down into the cabinet and got one out, "Yeah, here you go", "Thanks" replied Eva smiling giving me another kiss.

She makes my heart pound with butterflies flying around in my stomach. It gets uncomfortable some times but I love it because I'm with the love of my life.

———

Eva-
Anna and I walked into school, holding each other's hand. It felt like people was staring but we didn't care.

AG greeted us at the entrance. She noticed our hands with our fingers interlocked "Wait are you two-" Anna interrupted her before she could finish. "We'll see you soon. We've gotta go see the principal". "Okay, see you guys soon" said AG suspiciously.

We got about 10 feet away from her on our way to the principals office.

"That was awkward" said Anna. "Mmm it was. Do you think we should tell her ?". "Maybe, I just don't want to break her heart" said Anna. "Alright".

AG-
I just witnessed Anna and Eva holding hands with their fingers interlocked. I think they might be dating but I'm just not sure as when I asked boon, she instantly changed the subject.

If they are I'll be the happiest for them. I know they're moving to LA so I don't think I'd manage with a long distance relationship as I've got to stay here for my grandad and school.

Anyways, I've just gotten to period one. It's science and to be honest I hate this class, all the smells in the room cause me to have anxiety as it's too over powering for me but I push through it feeling like shit and not being able to breathe.

———

Anna-
School's just finished, it went well. Our principal got our online schooling finished by the end of period two because there was something wrong with his computer when he started so it took like an hour until he started it.

AG came over to us at lunch, she asked if Eva and I are dating again she also said that it wouldn't effect her if we were even though she likes me.

I told her the truth and she seemed happy for us. I was actually surprised that she was, I'm just hoping that I didn't break her heart.

I arrived back at home being greeted by my mom as she doesn't work on a Friday.

I went up to my room and started packing to get ready for LA. I managed to fill two suitcases and I sorted out my carry on bag for the plane.

After I was finished, I went down stairs to get something to eat.

"Anna!" shouted my mom from the lounge. "Yes!" I shouted from the kitchen then walking over to the lounge. "There's some dinner for you waiting in the microwave, you just need to heat it up" said mom as she was getting up to come with me to the kitchen to talk to me.

I waited two minutes for the microwave to finish reheating the plate of food that my mom cooked.

"Are you excited to move to LA ?" asked mom. I looked at her with a smile on my face. "Yeah, I can't wait" I said excitedly. "We're going to miss you" said mom getting tears in her eyes.

I gave her a hug as I proceeded to say, "I'm going to miss you all too. I'll be able to visit when ever you want me to".

*Ding* The microwave stopped so I opened the door and took the plate out placing it down on the counter which burnt my fingers. I ran some cold water over them, then took the saran wrap off.

The plate started cooling down so I was able to take it to the dining room table to eat. Mom stayed with me as we talked before I went back upstairs to finish getting ready for LA.

I'm starting to run out of time, it's already 1am and I've only got 4 hours left to get some sleep in. I've finished having a shower, packed everything I needed and said goodbye to everyone as they'd be asleep when I'm leaving. I'm so excited for tomorrow.

———————————————————————————

889 words.