Problems (pt 2)

AG-
I got my lunch from the cafeteria and as I was looking for somewhere to sit I noticed Anna, and I think her name was Eva, sat around the table near the door. I decided to go and see whether I could go sit with them and I also wanted to get to know Anna a bit as we've only just met.
I walked up to them and got to the table they was at.
"Is it alright if I sit here ?".
"Sure!" said Eva happily agreeing.
I sat down next to Anna who seemed to not know what to say, I wonder why ?
I turned my head looking at Anna and asked.
"Are you okay ?".
"Yeah" said Anna.
"Are you sure ?".
"I'm sure" said Anna.
"Alright... so how has today been so far ?".
"It's been better than any other first day" said Anna.
"That's really good to hear, how has yours been, Eva ?".
"Today's my first day here but it's been really good. I've got Anna with me in all of my classes so she's helping me find my way around" said Eva.
"Wait, do you two know each other outside of school ?".
"Yeah, we met a few days ago on Instagram... well TikTok but we started talking on Insta. We met up yesterday and have become very close" said Anna.
"Wow, that's amazing".
"I've just moved here from Canada because my dad works in the army and theres whatever the fuck going on somewhere that he's been helping out with. Anna found me on TikTok the night before leaving so it's been nice having a friend here before moving out of Canada" said Eva.
Anna looked at Eva and smiled.
"That's so interesting".
Anna and Eva nodded there head as they was taking a bite out of there sandwiches.

~ Time skip to after lunch ~

Eva-
Anna and I was walking out of lunch and AG was following us, she seems like a very nice person but I think she likes Anna and I just hope that if anything goes further even though we're moving to LA, that she doesn't brake my best friends heart... wait did I just call her my best friend ? I've only known her for a few days but I feel so close to her already. The way she makes me laugh, the way she looks at me and smiles, the way she helps me when something happens like this morning. Anna is such a nice person and I am so glad that I've been able to become friends with her.
"Looks like we've got Science with Mr. Smith and then History with Sir. Malord" said Anna.
"Alright".

~ Time skip to after third and fourth period ~

Anna-
My first day has been the best, I've had Eva with me in every class and we've luckily been able to sit next to each other in all of them. AG was in the same History class as us but she was sat further away from us, I noticed her looking over at me some times but I ignored it.
Eva and I are currently walking out of school and I turned around so I was walking backward and bumped in to AG.
"SHIT! sorry".
"It's okay, actually Anna I've been meaning to ask you this since lunch. Would you like to meet up sometime this week outside of school ? I would love to get to know you" said AG.
"Sure, I'll add you on snap in a bit and I'll let you know when I'm free" said Anna pulling out the piece of paper out of her pocket that AG gave her this morning.

AG-
I thought Anna would have gotten rid of it but she didn't so when she got it out of her pocket I smiled.
"Awesome!".
"See you soon" said Anna.
"Okay, see you soon" I said walking out of the doors going to my car.
After 13 minutes of driving, I arrived at my house and went to my bedroom. I got my phone out of my back pocket on my jeans and saw that Anna added me on snap. I added her back and saw that she had already texted me.

< anna ✴️

Anna: Hey AG, it's Anna! I'm free tomorrow at 5pm, would you like to meet up at Beacon Park ?

AG: Hey! sure, I'd love to.

Anna: Alright, see you then!!

Eva-
Anna gave me her phone number today which I got quite excited about, I don't really like using social media apps to be in contact with people, I'd rather use the normal way of texting others. Anyway, I've just got home from school and OMG IT WAS SO GOOD. Anna showed me around everywhere and made sure I was okay, we kind of made a new friend, AG, she seems nice but I'm not that sure on her liking Anna. Obviously, Anna can date anyone she fucking wants but AG just gives me this feeling that she's going to break her heart. I don't know why I'm thinking too much about it, we're literally moving to LA in a few days, surely they won't get that close that quick when Anna has commitment issues.
This evening is going fast and It's already 11pm, I'm getting tired as fuck so I got under my duvet and plugged my phone on charge to place it down on my bedside table. Bruh, I must've been even more tired than I thought, I fell asleep 5 minutes after laying my head on my pillow.

———————————————————————————

"i've got commitment issues, im tryna fix that for you. its ollie ball here" im sorry, i had to. my whole fyp is filled with it.
950 words.