shiver

Eva-
Anna and I was laying on her bed cuddling watching Haikyu!! my head was on her stomach which gave me butterflies. I looked up at her and we instantly made eye contact, until I broke it due to her leaning closer to me. I felt her lips on mine, it felt really good.

"Woah", "I know... again ?" asked Anna.

I passionately kissed her making myself move up closer. My heart was pounding and my stomach had so many butterflies flying around.

The kiss lasted a few minutes until I backed off from it to ask her a question. "Boon ?" I said looking into her eyes. "Yeah" she said making eye contact. "Um" I got nervous to say anything until she cut me. "You know you can tell me anything". Just by her saying that gave me the confidence to admit my feelings.

I sat up a bit more looking down at my fingers as I was twiddling them.

"I-I really like you. I have done since the moment I saw you. My feelings grew even more when I moved here, knowing you was there for me when ever I needed you"

I let out a deep breath as I was carrying on telling her about my feelings towards her.

"When we met AG, I noticed that she liked you. It made me jealous because I didn't want to lose yo-"

I got cut off by her kissing me again.

Anna-
"Evan, I like you too"

Eva looked up at me with her beautiful smile and sparkling brown eyes. I gave her another kiss then proceeded to carry on speaking.

"I've liked you since the day that we started talking, I didn't like AG because I had my eyes on you. I didn't want to lose you too... I wanted us to always be together... without her interrupting. I never said anything because I didn't know when the right time was to do so"

I got cut off by her kissing me.

"What shall we do ?" asked Eva. "Anything that you want to, I want you to feel comfortable with what ever happens. If you want to start dating now or in a week, a month, a year. I don't mind, as long as I've got you"

"I'm ready now. I don't want to wait... I need you" said Eva looking up to me which always takes my breath away.

"Then I'm ready as well".

Eva-
The way boon said that gave me shivers down my spine. I'm so happy right now.

We've been talking for a little bit more longer to find out how we want to take this, whether if we want it to be a public or private relationship, we've decided to keep it private for little a bit until we're properly a together as we're just dating at the moment.

I don't mind that because I know I've got her and no one is going to take her away from me.

We started cuddling up to each other again, in the same position as before, watching Haikyu!!

I can't believe I can finally call her mine, this is like a dream. Anna Shumate is mine WHAT ? omg I'm freaking out inside but on the outside I'm happy and calm.

Soon later I felt her fall asleep with her arms around my neck. She sounds so peaceful it's honestly making me feel relaxed. I slowly started closing my eyes so I turned my laptop off and put it down on the bedside table making sure I didn't wake Anna up.

I slid myself up closer to her in her arms, she feels warm which is such a nice feeling. I love this.

I soon fell asleep. I can't wait to wake up in the morning next to the love of my life.

———————————————————————————

i like writing romantic stories, i feel like ive got more to post when its like this. im starting to get motivated again!!
661 words.