Save That Shit (pt. 2)

Anna-
After lunch I drove Eva and I to Santa Monica Beach and set up a blanket on the sand right near the pier.

Eva stood up and was standing in front of me.

"Wanna dip your toes in the sea with me ?" asked Eva. "Yeah".

Eva held her hand out for me to grab ahold of it so she could help me up.

We both took our shoes off and walked over to the sea whilst holding each others hands.

We stood there with our feet getting splashed by the waves getting our jeans wet and a bit sandy.

"Boon, look" said Eva pointing her finger to something in the distance. "What is it ?".

Eva bent down as I was looking at what ever she was talking about and splashed me with the warm salty water.

"Oi" I shouted. "Haha" Eva laughed. "It's not funny, you're getting payback for this". "Ouu whats my payback da- boonie" said Eva correcting her words which made me feel a bit horny as I knew what she was going to say. "Daddy's little slut is getting payback tonight".

Eva's face went red as she gave me a passionate kiss.

"Mmm" said Eva as she detached her lips from mine.
"Is daddy's little slut horny". "Very" said Eva looking embarrassed after she said it as we heard footsteps coming towards us.

We both looked to our left to see who it was.

"Hey" said Katie. "Oh great" said Eva sarcastically. "Hey, what are you doing here ?". "I went for a drive and ended up here so I thought I'd go for a walk along the beach then I noticed you two were here" said Katie. "Cool, Eva and I are on a date. Do you mind carrying on walking so we can enjoy some time together ?". "Sure, see you guys later, love birds" said Katie walking off.

———

5 hours pass by quickly, Eva and I have been talking about how we view our future and things we wanna do.

I found out that we have the same wishes. I wanna marry her and have a family and she wants the same thing with me.

I feel so happy actually I think this is the happiest I've been since you know what happened. That shit pissed me off so much, I'm just glad I have a wonderful girlfriend that took care of me when I needed it.

"Boon" said Eva looking over at me. "Yeah ?". "Do you wanna go get something to eat with me from the pier ?" asked Eva starting to stand up. "Sure".

I stood up and then we both walked up the stairs to get to the pier.

We found Beach Burger that was near the ferris wheel so we entered the restaurant.

I ordered their Chicken Tender Combo and Eva ordered a Hotdog.

Soon later we took our food and went back down to where we was sitting on the beach.

———

~ 2 hours later ~

Eva-
We've been here for about 7 maybe 8 hours and its the sun is starting to set.

Anna and I decided to take some pictures for Instagram.

We grabbed our phone's and went over to one of the lifeguard shelters and placed our phone on the ledge, balancing on one of the poles that was holding up the banister.

We set up the timer and went about 5 feet away from our phone.

For the first picture we were kissing, in the second one we made a heart out of our arms, in the third one we was hugging, in the fourth one were making eye contact, in the fifth we were smiling and in the sixth we were laughing.

We grabbed our phone's off of the ledge, checked to see if we liked the pictures we took and then went back to the blanket to sit down on.

The sun started to get low over the sea which looked absolutely beautiful.

Anna took a photo of it.

Today has been so amazing

Today has been so amazing. These are the types of memories I'm going to save in my mind and remember for ever.

I love being with Anna, without anyone else around us. I know it doesn't seem like it but it gets quite annoying sometimes when Katie or Rachel interferes with us when we try doing anything, just like when Katie came to us when we got here but she left us as soon as Anna asked her to, which was appropriative.