PRINCESS

Eva-
I woke up the smell of food being cook. I turned over in my bed and noticed Anna wasn't with me so I decided to get up and go downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and Anna was cooking breakfast, I creeped up behind her and threw my arms around her neck, hugging her from behind.

"Good morning, baby". Anna looked at me and smiled. "Good morning, bubs. Did you sleep well ?" asked Anna. "I slept like a baby". "You looked peaceful when I woke up so I let you sleep" said Anna. "Awe baby, I love you" I said kissing the crook of Anna's neck.

About 14 minutes pass by and Anna has finished dishing out breakfast.

Anna-After eating, Amir came walking into the living room out of no where

Anna-
After eating, Amir came walking into the living room out of no where. We didn't even know that he was here.

"Good morning, ladies" said Amir, walking closer to us. "Good morning" we all said in unison. "Right, I've come here today to mention a few things" Amir sat down on the coffee table in front of us with a serious look on his face. He looked Eva up and down and I could tell that she felt uncomfortable. We scooted our arse's further back on the seat so we wasn't so close to him.

"Okay so basically, I've been coming over here once every week". We all looked at him in shock as we didn't know that he was coming here. "And I've noticed that a few of the housemates are dating and I don't condone that what is supposed to be a friendship group should be dating while living here. I will be removing you if you carry on with the relationship".

Eva and I looked at each other.

"Please could you tell me who is a couple in Top Talent House" said Amir.

Katie looked at Eva and I which made me take a glance at her hoping she wouldn't say anything.

"I'm in a relationship with Katie" said Rachel. I think she said that so that Eva and I don't get removed.

"Wait are you being serious ?" asked Amir. "Yeah" replied Rachel. "Shit, well then Rachel, you are permanently being removed from the house. Please go pack your stuff" said Amir. "Alright" said Rachel, getting up and going upstairs to her bedroom.

Eva, Katie and I was in shock. We didn't think he'd actually remove one of us that quick.

Rachel-
I'm almost done packing my things. I think I might just stay in a hotel for a few days so that I can try and get a flight back home.

I'm honestly quite bummed that I'm leaving but I didn't want Anna and Eva to split apart. Not gonna lie, I really love their relationship, I just hope that Amir doesn't notice that they are dating after I leave.

An hour passes by and I'm finally done packing. I really hate packing but I have to do it.

I went down stairs with my suitcase and bags.

Anna, Eva & Katie walked up to me.

"I'm going to miss you so much" said Katie. I've been the most closest to her, I'm actually quite tearful that I'm leaving her and the other girls. "I'm going to miss you too. We'll stay in touch because I don't want to lose you". Katie gave me a tight hug then let go.

"I'm sorry your leaving, I didn't expect he'd actually make you leave" said Anna. "It's okay" After that I hugged her so I could whisper in her ear so Amir couldn't hear me. "I didn't want you and Eva to split apart. I wanted to keep you happy". "I love you" whispered Anna while smiling. "I love you too" I backed off from the hug.

"Evaaa" I said reaching my arms out for a hug. "Keep in touch with us" said Eva. "I will". "I'm so sorry your leaving, it's my fault, I should be leaving" said Eva making tears come into my eyes. Anna started rubbing Eva's back for reassurance. "It's not your fault. I didn't want Anna and you to be miles apart. I love your relationship together" I said whispering into her ear.

Amir started walking up to us. "Really to leave" said Amir rubbing his hands together in eager. "Yeah".

He opened the door for me, I said "Goodbye" to the others then exited the house with tears rolling down my face. Amir booked a Uber for me and it was parked outside. I entered the car and closed the door.

"I don't know where to go, I need to book a hotel but I haven't had the time to find one" I said to the driver. "Okay, I think I might know of one you could go to. Would you like me to take you there ?" asked the Uber driver. "Yes please".

Anna-
5 hours have passed since Rachel leaved. Amir stayed here for a while and he was making us all feel really uncomfortable but he's finally just leaved the house.

I'm in the kitchen making dinner for us.

We finished eating and Katie went upstairs to her bedroom

Eva and I stayed downstairs together and watched some TV.

I put on a movie called 'The Lucky One', it's got Taylor Schilling in (Piper Chapman, if you only know her in OITNB).

1 hour and 40 minutes later the movie finished.

Eva, really enjoyed it which surprised me as she only likes to watch Anime. I'm not too keen on Anime but I'll only watch it when it's with her.

It's currently 9:57pm.

"Baby, do you wanna go to bed ?". "Yeah" said Eva, raising her body up to get off of the couch.

We went upstairs and Katie was randomly standing at the top of the landing.

"Are you okay ?" asked Eva. "Yeah, ummm" said Katie. "What's the matter ?". "Nothing really, I just really miss, Rachel" said Katie, tears started to form in her eyes. Eva and I gave her a hug. "It's okay, remember you can always text her" said Eva. "I know, it's just not the same as actually seeing her" said Katie wiping her tear as we backed off from the hug.

We went into her bedroom to settle her down making sure she feel asleep and forgot about the events that happened earlier today.

Not gonna lie, I really feel bad that Rachel leaved just because of Eva and I dating. Amir was being so fucking weird too. I think he's homophobic after hearing him say that he doesn't want any of us to be dating due to this house is supposed to be only a friend group. Eva and I have liked each other before even moving here, it was only until we moved in together that we started dating.

No homophobic motherfucker is going to split us up, she's my princess.

———————————————————————————

not too proud about the ending of this chapter but it's whatever.
1163 words.