oo7. 𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

——————————————————————————

  THE BOYS HAD YET TO RETURN, leaving the girls and Doug wandering about in Evie' 4 Hearts. Uma and Mal were eating Thea's birthday cake, Evie and Doug were talking, Alaska and Avery were also surprisingly talking, TeaRose decided to go look and see if she could find the boys, Charlie fell asleep in Evie's room, and Hayden and Thea stood in the window open room, a silence upon them.

"Hey, listen." Hayden began. "I'm actually really sorry about how things went down. With the whole kidnapping you. My intention was never to kill you or Ben, that was all Uma."

Thea sighed at the apology. "Yeah, I get it. You were angry and tired of the same old shit."

"I really think we could've been friends if none of this happened." Hayden spoke. "I was basically rude to you the whole way here."

"Why not be friends now?" Thea asked.

"You sure you want to be friends with a Underworld goddess who tried to kill you?"

"Sure. Put the past behind us." Thea extended her hand for Hayden to shake. Hayden hesitated, but accepted the gesture.

Their moment was shortly put behind them when boards had hit the windows, and Thea slightly grunted at the random spark of pain that shot in her chest. The two got up and ran to find the group all together.

"What's going on?" Thea shouted above the multiple boards that continued to hit the windows, holding her stomach.

"You've caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear!" Mal chanted, but the boards still stood on the doors and window. "You guys, I'm sorry. My spells aren't working. Audrey's magic is getting stronger."

Uma's shell began glowing, just as Hayden's eyes became her flaming blue. The two grabbed Mal's hand, chanting the saying. "You've caused our friends pain and fear we've had enough, now disappear." Thea watched as the boards left the window, allowing sunlight to come in again. She let go of her side as she felt the smallest peck of pain before it completely went away.

"You did it! Together! This is what I've been talking about." Evie stated, knowing she was right.

Uma laughed along with Mal, her face soon turning serious as she took the ember out of her shell, placing it in Mal's hand as Hayden patted her shoulder.

"Hey, it's your bae." Celia playfully stated.

Mal and Thea spared a look at each other, before running outside to see their partners.

Thea caught the sight of Carlos talking to TJ, she quickly ran to engulf him in a hug, making Carlos stumble back a little bit.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh I'm gonna get Audrey-"

"Bunny." Carlos stopped Thea's rambling. "I'm okay." He planted a peck on her lips and nose, engulfing her in another hug.

To the side, she could see Charlie hugging her brother and Uma, making her smile.

She soon heard the footsteps behind them, Talana in a green dress that went to her knees. "Man, I should have stayed in Maldonia."

"Talana!" Thea shouted, letting go of Carlos to give her best friend a hug.

"Hey hey." Talana hugged the girl back, soon feeling Avery join the hug.

"Where were you, I called your phone twenty times today." Avery confronted.

"Left it at my place by accident." Talana defended.

Thea sighed at her friend, before feeling the tug of her arm by Carlos, pulling her to sit down as he quickly ran in the house.

"You guys okay?" Thea asked TJ and TeaRose as they stood by the table.

"Yeah. This idiot was taking the longest to walk when I found them. Would have been here earlier." TeaRose joked, earning a loud laugh from Thea as TJ smacked TeaRose on her arm.

Carlos came back outside with a tiny box in his hands, sitting at the table with Thea as she turned to face him. "Hey, this might be a bad time. But, Happy birthday." Carlos handed her the box, Thea slightly surprised as she opened it to find a ring and bracelet.

"I made it with my 3D printer."

"Carlos-".

"It's not a engagement ring!" Carlos quickly corrected Thea before she could mutter her sentence. "It's a promise ring. We're too young to get married, but until the time is right, that's my substitute. I want to marry you one day, and I promise to show you that I always will and always have loved you."

"Carlos this is beautiful." Thea awed.

"Unless you prefer something else!" Carlos quickly spoke.

"No, bubs, I love it."

"It's fine. You know what? I can remake it. It's cool." Carlos tried to take back the box with the ring and bracelet.

"Pup!" Thea spoke, making Carlos stop in his tracks. "It's perfect. Here, put it on."

Carlos took the bracelet out with a smile, placing it on Thea's wrist, then taking the ring and placing it on her finger.

"I love you so much. This is the best gift I could ask for."

The two smiled at each other. Carlos stood up, holding out his hand to which Thea took, helping her stand and holding her by her waist from behind as he placed a kiss to her forehead.

"We need to find Fairy Godmother." Ben classified.

"They might need some muscle." Uma spoke.

"Hey!" Doug stated, offended to which what Uma said.

"Well, I'll go." Gil spoke.

"Yeah, I would feel better about it." Thea spoke, causing the group to all agree.

Talana followed behind Doug, Jane, Gil, TJ, and TeaRose as she shouted 'be careful' to the group.

"Okay, let's get this cheerleader." Alaska said, an arm around Avery as the group began walking to the cottage.

——————————————————————————

FINNY SPEAKS !

almost done! Got two-three chapters left then the Madd trilogy is officially complete!

I'm super excited

I promise I'm gonna start writing more.

My days have gotten better but not to the best, so we are back on the one chapter a day limit :)

Follow my Tik Tok @mendozzza

wattpad backup: -happxier

Words: 1016

——————————————————————————
edited.