oo3. 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑦?!

——————————————————————————

THEA SAT IN THE ROOM, Carlos by her side as Adam spoke to them about the incident that took place just yesterday.

"Thea, a villain almost escaped the isle." Adam stated.

"It was unexpected. It has no record of being planned, your highness." Thea resulted. "His daughter was there. She looked calm at first, then she was shocked."

Adam sighed at the girl, who he looked to as a daughter. " Thea we can't keep the fear in Auradon like this. The people are worried."

"We have put worry for Auradon for years. Now it seems to be a issue?"

"Thea, we are thinking about closing the barrier, for good." Adam shouted.

This in comparison put Thea's voice at halt. The girl had a pang in her heart, betrayal in her eyes, and anger filled her emotions.

"The children! That we left behind on that island!" Thea stood up, shouting.

"Thea-"

"We told the kids they could visit their parents whenever they wanted! You made us lie to them!"

"Baby, calm down." Carlos stood with his girlfriend, bringing her into a side hug.

Adam and Belle sighed at the sight of what they thought would happen. They needed to do what they needed to do; they were going to lie to Thea.

"Okay." Adam started. "We will bring more protection of Auradon. We won't close the barrier."

"Promise?" Thea asked the king.

"Promise." He willingly lied.

——————————————————————————

  TODAY WAS THEA'S 17th BIRTHDAY PARTY, SHE WANTED to visit Evie at her castle before she finally made way to the party that Jane organized for her. The guests were there, they were just waiting for the birthday girl.

Thea made it to the castle, seeing the purple-haired VK walk out, biding her a small 'hello' as Mal waved back, not realizing that Thea wasn't supposed to be going in.

She walked inside, finding everyone in the kitchen, a white big box on the table as Evie and Jay tossed a apple back and forth, Sakai and Avery were talking, Carlos racing everywhere. He saw Thea in the house as she bid Thomas and Dizzy hello.

"Bunny! What are you doing here? You should be at your party." Carlos hurriedly rushed to go in front of the box, which was conveniently right in front of Thea.

"Needed to drop something off for Evie." Thea held up a white bag, with the label of 'Auradon Food Court' , as Thea ran to the mall minutes before.

Evie gasped as she rushed to see the bag. "Is this what I think it is?"

Thea nodded, passing the bag to the blue-haired girl as she squealed, digging for her food.

"Couldn't think to ask if we wanted anything." Sakai stated, annoyed at the fact Evie got food without telling them.

"I was hungry." Evie said shamelessly, as she took a bite out of the sandwich she got.

A loud scream was heard outside. The group took a look at one another, before dropping everything to run outside and see the commotion.

They came outside to see Mal in the form of a old lady, and Audrey cackling with the septer in hand and crown on her head. The group gasped at Audrey.

"You'll pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon." Audrey stated, another cackle leaving her lips.

"Audrey, what the hell?!" Avery shouted.

"So long, suckers!" Audrey disappeared, a must of pink smoke left behind in the trail. The group decided to worry about it after their friend.

A mix of 'whoa' and squeals of fear filled everyone's ears when they saw the look of Mal's face.

"You might wanna think of a spell for that." Jay suggested, making Thea scoff.

Mal turned to her long-haired friend, who she valued like a brother. "There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Mal spoke, her voice in a rasp.

"Well, that's a shame." Carlos trailed off, before giving off a loud 'OW!' as Thea smacked him in the back of the head.

"Forget about me." Mal began. "Audrey's out for revenge. And all of Auradon is in danger."

"Well, what should we do?" Avery asked.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter... is Hades' ember." Mal stated.

The group looked each other with defeat. "With the commotion we put on the other day, we'll never get through to him." Thea made the group remember the quarrel they made with Hades. "Even if we could possible get it, where would it be?"

"His lair. But no one knows where it is." Evie classified.

"I do." Celia spoke up, making everyone turn towards her. "I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's."

"You are coming." Mal finalized.

"But I just got here." Celia whined.

The screams of Dizzy filled everyone's ears, as she turned to see her and Charlie and Dizzy, along with the twins.

Evie ran to tell the kids to stay inside, telling Charlie that she was in charge.

"Guys, go get your stuff." Evie stated, and all of them except Evie and Mal came in the house.

As Thea was about to grab her outfit, Carlos grabbed her hand. "What, what's wrong?"

"Your not going, Thea." Carlos stated.

"What?!" Thea exclaimed.

"I don't want you there!" Carlos argued. "You got hurt the last time, almost kidnapped! I cant risk that again."

"I'm going, whether you like it or not." Thea assured. "This isn't just your fight."

"Yeah, but it isn't yours either." Carlos tried to reason with the girl. "The goal was to leave you out of all of this."

Thea sighed at her boyfriend's worry. She loosened his grip, walking closer to him, pulling him in a hug. "Baby, I'll be fine."

"I'm not trying to be overprotective." Carlos quietly said. "I'm just worried, I love you so much. It's scary to put you in these situations."

Thea released from the hug, still in his clutches, but looking up at him. "I'll be okay, I promise."

Carlos smiled at his girlfriend, giving her a kiss on her nose, then a short lingered kiss on her lips before he let her go to get ready.

——————————————————————————

FINNY SPEAKS !

so we won't finish this book by the end of June. Maybe, maybe not.

If we do, you can officially say that I have finished a trilogy in one month-

Lots of new stuff coming :)

Follow my Tik Tok @mendozzza

wattpad backup: -lovemendoza

Words: 1078

——————————————————————————
edited.