Period!

He lowered his face right next to mine and I felt his breath fanning my face.

He brushed his lips gently against mine and moved his face towards my neck to hold me down.

I felt lifeless, like I didn't had a soul or a heart inside me. I wasn't even controlling my body anymore. My hands slumped down loosely while I stood as Brandon held me.

Everytime, even at the slightest hint of his touch, my body ignited with fire and passion with him, but i felt nothing. I was broken beyond limits and nothing could reprehend me.

I felt him deepen the kiss. His toungue thrusted inside my mouth, as he harshly bit my lips and I felt coldness taking over my entire body.

He bit my upper lip with force making me whimper.

I involuntarily held my hands hard against his chest trying to push him off but he only exerted a little force to keep himself onto me.

As soon as he let go off my mouth I pushed him, and so did he stepped away on his own.

I moved away from him, away from his touch.

I stepped towards the door and finally turned around to look at him with tears all over my eyes.

His eyes were filled with tears. He looked at me with a plead in his eyes. There was anger inside them as well. But I wouldn't stay this time! I couldn't stay this time. My mind and body were tired. I couldn't had let him play me again......

First Book...

By: amna_riaz

Status: Completed
Rate: 5/5 ⭐