Chapter 4, Afternoon events

(Saki Kana pov)

Previously, we started off with the basic hero training.

After Bakugo stormed off, he left me, and Iida to guard the weapon.

We held off, doing the best we can, in protecting the weapon.

I even had to use some of my powers. Good grief.

But in the end, we still lost. Anyway, how long should I go with this narrating thingy? Let's move on to the story.

"Hero team... wins!" All Might announced. I watched as Iida was assisting a drained out Uraraka.

I mean, that's what you get for using too much of your quirk.

I suddenly remembered what I had to do once the battle was finished.

I walked away, letting my legs carry me to wherever. I stopped when I felt a hand lay on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see All Might, with that famous smile plastered on his face.

"Don't worry, Young Saki. He'll be alright. Head on to the monitoring room where the rest of your classmates are."

I nodded my head then went off to the monitoring room, doing as All Might instructed.

I was in the monitoring room with the rest of my classmates, reviewing the results of the previous battle.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP's for this battle were Young Iida, and Young Saki!" All Might said.

From left to right, Me, Iida, Bakugo, and Uraraka lined up. We listened as All Might gave our battle results.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Asui questioned.

Good grief, I hate having the attention on me.

"Hmm, well... why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might asked the class.

"Yes, Mr. All Might." Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training, whereas Saki thought ahead of time." Yaoyorozu answered.

"From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge.

And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large scale attack indoors.

In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash.

As for Uraraka... she let her guard down mid-battle, and her attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous.

Iida, and Saki had prepared for their opponents arrival and both assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made them late in responding the final attack."

Yaoyorozu explained her answer. I looked to my right and saw Iida beaming. It looked as if imaginary sparkles surrounded his background.

"The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

She finalized her answer. The whole room suddenly turned quiet. I blinked, then stared in shock.

Who is this girl? Somehow, she reminds me of Armin Arlert.
I felt my left eye twitch.

"W-well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed and Young Saki was also very flexible, but well, that was correct!"

All Might sent a thumbs up to Yaoyorozu.