Chapter 3, Drama between rivals pt.2

(Saki Kana pov)

Previously; the following day after the first day of classes, our regular schedule began.

Hero basic training came in the afternoon, taught by the number one pro hero; All Might.

We were assigned to play Hero and Villain, making us group into two pairs, and fight each other.

Somehow, I was unlucky and got dragged in between the flames of two... rivals?

Anyway, let's just see how it goes... and maybe find a way to avoid it.

After All Might made the announcement, Bakugo suddenly stormed off the room. Leaving me, and Iida to guard the 'weapon'.

Seriously, what's the deal between those two? Well, whatever it is, just don't drag me into it. I'd like to mind my own business, thank you.

I sighed. "That guy... he's so reckless, storming off like that." Iida grumbled.

"Hey, Bakugo! Give me your status!" Having enough, Iida decided to contact Bakugo, using our comms.

"What happened?"
"Just shut up and defend. I'm really angry right now!"
Bakugo shouted angrily at the other end of the line.

Yeah, I can tell.

"I'm not asking how you feel! Hey!"
Silence rang through the other end.

Aaand he hung up. (—_—)

"He hung up..."

Well, at least I won't get to hear him shouting again.

"Going off on his own like that... what is wrong with him?! Jeez!" You can tell that Iida was already annoyed by Bakugo's behavior.

Don't worry, I get how you feel, Iida. Besides, we can't just sit around in here and do nothing.

We need to defend, somehow. If I remember correctly, Uraraka's quirk makes things float.

That suddenly gave me an idea. I walked over to Iida to at least explain the plan... I just hope he gets it.

I tapped Iida's shoulder to grab his attention. "Huh? What is it, Saki-san?"

Now I really don't like to talk that much, so I just pointed towards the stuff across the room. I hope he can get the message.

"Ah, I see. You do have a point there. Since Uraraka's quirk can make things float, it'd be best if we clear all the stuff in the room. That way, we can have the higher ground."

Good, he got my message.

"Help me clear the stuff, Saki-san. You take that side, and I'll take this side."

Good grief, looks like I'll have to move these stuff. Oh well, it's the least I could do. This is our plan, after all. And we're a team.

After removing all the stuff, I leaned against one of the pillars, listening to Iida grumble. Probably still pressed about what Bakugo did a while ago.

I fiddled with one of the antenna's that came with the costume. I debated on whether I should wear them or not.

I mean, I won't be able to use all of my powers. So it can't hurt to try. Besides, it's not like I'll really use it.

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕂𝕒𝕟𝕒 | Oᴄ x Bɴʜᴀजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें