The moon is beautiful, isnt it?

"Haruto-ya

"Haruto-ya." The male called, sitting at the coach while watching some movie in the tv. "Hmm?" Haruto responded, didnt even took a peek at Jeongwoo who's pretty much annoyed by now.

"Didnt i say you should rest?" He sounded very annoyed and at the same time concerned. It has been how many times since he told haruto to just rest on his room after what happened at the store but the stubborn male couldn't just listen to Jeongwoo.

"This is resting." He said calmly, haruto didnt even hinted jeongwoo being annoyed by what he's currently doing.

"Ruto, I want to rest too." He cried, massaging the bridge of his nose. Very displeased by the male's stubborness.

"Then rest." haruto chuckled under his breath. "In peace, baby." He gave out a loud laugh.

"You stupid motherfucker after all I did to you awhile ago you'll do this to me?" He cursed out loud. Ready to throw hands to the male.

"What? I'm quiet here." Teasing, he zipped his mouth. Haruto looked at him with innocent gaze, Jeongwoo scoffed with the sudden act.

"Quiet your mf ass, you think I can watch tv peacefully when you're having a mf concert there with your drums?"

"Then cover your ears." He sarcastically replied, risking it all.

"Are you a dumb motherfucker?"

"Sometimes." Haruto thought, pointing his point finger on his head. "I guess? maybe? hmm? i dunno jeongwoo-ya." he shrugged jokingly.

"You really-" He threw the pillow he saw beside him. Haruto replied with a very annoying laugh.

"It didn't even hit me. Come on." Jeongwoo cursed at him clearly, took the remote and threw it to haruto. Haruto immediately moved his body to the left to avoid the flying thing.

He was throwing things to haruto and the male manage to avoid being hurt and even have the guts to laugh at this kind of situation.

Jeongwoo was just trying to watch a movie he really like. Honestly, it was the movie he waited for years. Now, that it's finally out he couldnt watch it because of all the noise.

they were running all over the house, throwing things to each other while haruto on the other hand lowkey loving the scene.

Nothing, he just think he's somewhat in a movie.

Jeongwoo was expectedly all over the place running to catch haruto but he cant just win over him. He was too slow to even catch haruto. The things are all over the floor now. Flying here and there. The room was filled with Haruto's laughter and Jeongwoo's curses.

"Haruto, stop running!"

"Then stop catching me!"

"I am not!" He looked at Jeongwoo, giving him a suspicious stare. He paused, slowly believing that the male will stop but then Jeongwoo aggressively took the hem of his shirt. Quickly, haruto pulled his self away from Jeongwoo making Jeongwoo fall of the ground. He groaned and swiftly shifted his weight running towards haruto.