We met a lot of people along the way.

Part 1

The sun isn't visible anymore when jeongwoo arrived at the house

The sun isn't visible anymore when jeongwoo arrived at the house. As expected no one was there. Jeongwoo entered the house and quickly started to prepare the ingredients for the dish he will. He bought it along the way. After preparing he then started immediately, he doesn't want to waste time.

Haruto pulled the exit door while his holding his guitar case at his right hand and his skateboard on the left. A lot of people bowed to him as a sign of respect, he bowed back. In a young age haruto has been a famous producer and a songwriter under a well known entertainment that's why staffs and trainees greet him when they saw a glimpse of him near by.

Haruto swiftly changed his expression into a stoic one while heading outside the building. As he was near the main road he began to step on his skateboard and started to run it. He embraced the cold air that's brushing his hair back while he let his left arm feel the air, spreading it wide. Haruto took his headset on his ear and played his favorite song. "I cant handle the change." He owned the empty main road by his self.

He once again felt the same feeling he always have whenever he rode his skateboard to go home. It is always been his favorite part of the day, going back to the house exactly at sunset or at night.

"Free." Haruto smiled, the weight his been kepping deep down the whole day began to dissapear.

While haruto was all relaxing and fun on the other hand Jeongwoo who almost burned the house was in  whole chaos. He just realized he is not that good at cooking all along.

Jeongwoo scratched his nape while holding the spoon filled with soup. "This is now or never." Jeongwoo prepared his self as he gonna taste it for the 5th time. "You fucking wasted an hour. Taste it to see or taste it to die." Jeongwoo said, being worried that his soup might turned into a real poison this time.

Before Jeongwoo could lift up the spoon towards his mouth a knock on the door made him stop eventually. He paused and watched the way where the entrance was. Seconds later he found hisself running towards the door. "Is it haru?" He whispered. He brushed his apron which is the hello kitty print he saw in the kitchen before opening the door.

"Welcome home, haru!" Jeongwoo showed a pleasant greeting. His eyes were half closed because of his usual wide smile that he didn't get to see the face of the male clearly. As soon as he opened his eyes, his two eyebrows quickly met.

Jeongwoo shut the door.

"Who the fuck was that?" They both said but in other sides of the door.

"HEY!" Haruto replied outside.

"What the fuck-" Haruto covered his mouth. "Is he a tress passer?" He lowered down his voice thinking he's in a dangerous moment in his life. He squatted. "What the fuck my old guitar is inside. I cant let him have it! I saved up money for that in grade school!" He panicked.