I feel safe in your arms.

The sun set before haruto could even close his eyes

The sun set before haruto could even close his eyes. He yawned and stretched his arms as the light behind his curtains entered the whole room. He opened the window and saw the birds singing welcomed him and there the sun was up and warm enough to gave him energy.

He stayed awake all night to study and do his ongoing projects as the midterms is slowly coming closer. Haruto once again spaced out looking at the outside view in his window, all he could see is the alluring green trees and the calming white clouds.

Jeongwoo's face rushed on to his mind. He let out a heavy sigh. "You again.." He seems exhausted for a lot of things. Now, that he's thinking about a person makes it even more tiring for him. He admitted that it has been very hard for him to concentrate while studying as Jeongwoo keeps popping inside his mind.

The male's voice keeps repeating inside haruto's thoughts. After all that happened yesterday who wouldnt wonder and asked what is it all about. It wasn't just words of Jeongwoo that has been bothering him but also himself.

Asking and talking to his self that why is he even thinking about that person, why is he bothered by it when he shouldnt be. He's digging and digging to find answers but as more as he dig deeper the more frustrating it is for him.

But, somehow, he thought.

Maybe the reason why I cant find the answers I want because I refuse to accept those answers that's already placed infront of me and I despise it because I cant accept that those are real, that this answers are the reality.

I am actually the villian that has been playing with my own self.

"Do I really like you?" He questioned. It seems that Haruto already knows the answer. Slowly, a smile was seen on his face.

-

Haruto closed his book, currently sitting at the edge of the bench, watching Jeongwoo playing soccer at the field. He doesnt know why he ended up there, studying, when he's supposed to be at the library but it was jeongwoo who asked him to buy water now he's there holding some snacks and a towel.

Jeongwoo jogged towards haruto greeting him a warm smile before placing his palm infront of haruto. "Towel, please?" He stated. Haruto handed the towel to the male without looking directly to the other. He opened the plastic and took the snack out. He placed the snack on the bench enough for Jeongwoo to notice it.

"I bought you food." It looks like Jeongwoo was stunned, didnt expect to see haruto offering him some snack, Although, in the first place he didnt also expected that Haruto will stay there for hours waiting for him. He thought that he'll leave after giving the water!

"Thank you." Jeongwoo thanked, the male could only respond with a nod, hiding that he was feeling anxious since jeongwoo's starting to touch the food he bought. What if he doesnt like it? that's what running through haruto's mind.