Ch. 1 - It's a Match!

En başından başla

Anyway, Joon's just a good lay I have from time to time. I have no emotional attachment with him. There is no love lost there and we are both consenting adults who enjoys each other's pleasure. I've got my fill of him now so I don't need to see him anytime soon.

Although I'm satisfied, I always start to get into a lonely funk after a no-strings-attached sex session.

I rush over to my room to clean up some more, then I throw on a band tee, cotton panties and gray sweatpants. I detach my phone from my charger, slip it in my pants pocket then walk out of my room and over to my roommate's door and knock on it loud enough for her to hear.

"GET IN, YOU HOE!" Lea yells out, making me giggle as I open her door. She's sitting up in her bed with Kim's Convenience playing on her tv. But, she's not paying attention to the show because she's so engrossed in whatever she's looking at on her phone. I scurry over to the empty side of her king-sized bed and get under the comforter she's currently snuggled in.

Lea is doing exactly what I was planning on doing- she's looking through prospects on different dating apps. We do this thing where we both go on our apps and ask each other's opinions on men. Sometimes, we'll switch phones and swipe left or right for each other, confident that we know one another's taste in a partner.

Lea and I have known each other since college, having initially met our freshman year in a math class. I remember us getting along immediately and her trying to get me to join a sorority with her, but I refused to join. She and I ended up having a few courses together during our time in school and that's how we naturally developed a strong friendship. I now consider her a sister.

We have been living in this apartment here in the beautiful city of Seattle since we graduated from college, which makes it about three years now.

"So, sounds like Joon delivered that dick nice and good as always! That guy makes the most fucking sensual sounds! Holy fuck! I don't even care that our walls are thin!" Lea has no filter and neither do I, so that's one reason why our friendship works so well.

I shake my head at her but also can't help but let a smirk paint across my face. I agree with her- Joon certainly makes sounds that just turn me on without fail.

"Yeah, yeah. The man knows how to pleasure a woman, that's for sure. But, ugh...I need to stop these flings with him!" I say out loud in frustration.

"You say that all the time!" Lea counters.

"I do! If only I could meet the right fucking person!"

"Me, too, hon! But, all we can do is try! Want to switch phones and go through one of the dating apps?" My roommate suggests questioningly, following it with a wink.

"Sure, why not!" We both click on one of the few dating apps we both have on our phones before switching.

I look at my profile before handing my phone over to Lea. I've kept my dating profile bio simple:

 I've kept my dating profile bio simple: