|| 19 - Interactions ||

Start bij het begin

He sat in his seat, Mrs Payton looking at him with a sigh "How much do you teach these kids?" she asked, curious since 3-A was a bit behind.

Aizawa shrugged "The minimum for me to get paid" he said as a tired sigh exited his lips. Mrs Payton sweat dropped but didn't reply, the answer was pretty valid..

"Damn, I can't believe I was beaten with a sneeze" 

Kirishima pouted, Parker apologized. When they were having their 1 on 1 fight, Parker took off his mask to use his quirk and as he was emitting a minor sleeping gas, he ended up sneezing which enhanced and malfunctioned his quirk into a more fast acting sleeping gas.

 Tsuyu smiled "I feel inferior but it was a good fight, kero!" she said, nodding to Faith who she fought against with. 

"Let's all work hard to be on par with Brunheart!"

Kaminari said, fist bumping the air excitedly.

Bakugo scoffed "You losers aren't on par with them but I'm definitely better than those freaks!" he clicked his tongue.

Wesley was being held back by Parker and Shawn. Faith, Jack and Lily had trouble holding Sallie from using her quirk on the explosion boy.

Lily smirked "Says the loser who lost after Izuku decided to open his eyes" she said, pissing the blond Pomeranian even more.

When Izuku fought against Bakugo, he toyed with him for about five minutes with his eyes closed before he opened his eyes, lifting a finger up and his robotic companions immediately throwing Bakugo out of bounds.

"HAAA? I LET THAT LOSER KNOCK ME OUT! HE'---"

Aizawa wrapped his scarf around Bakugo's mouth, sighing he dragged the angry boy away. U-A sweat dropped while the Brunheart students just asked whether he's qualified to be a hero.

Suddenly something sparked interest in Brunheart students "How's 3-B like? I heard there's some good competition there!" Lily asked, Mina smiled showing her phone which had Kendo's insta on it.

"They're pretty cool! Awesome quirks! They have more foundation than us but we do have more experience" 

She explained, Lily nodded. It seemed that Izuku's villain attracting vibes stayed in UA as he left for America. As if something was talking about him, Izuku sneezed.

Parker noticed and handed him a tissue, which the broccoli boy thanked him for. Wiping his nose, he glanced at Lily, the one looking away as if she had done something.

Ignoring his premonition, tossed the tissue in the trash before continuing his chit chat with Parker, Denki, Shinso and Wesley.

Denki sighed "Now I'm the shortest male in the group" he frowned, Parker was just slightly taller than him. Wesley, who used to be the shortest, laughed just to be absolutely petty.

Grabbing a drink from the table, Izuku listened to Mina's rambling on aesthetic pictures that they should take soon. Sipping on the drink, Izuku hadn't notice the weird taste. 

His eyes felt blurry, putting the drink down, he clutched his head. What was happening?.. he was getting tired by the second, soon falling sideways and dropping onto the floor.

"Izu-"

"KU!"

...

Everything sounded faint.

Izuku was alone.. He was in darkness. He could only hear tiny voices that seemed familiar.

-------

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

"I DON'T KNOW, HE JUST COLLAPSED?!"

Parker's eyes widened "What did he drink?!" he asked, frantic as the nearest medical professional was helping Izuku.

Lily and Mina looked at each other before looking at the drink that Izuku set down.

Wesley looked around and noticed there was a small mirror, he looked at Jack who nodded, understanding what he meant.

Jack used their quirk, entering the mirror. Utilizing their quirk, they tried to look at the past, trying to find any significant information on what happened.

The scene outside the mirror rewound to the time when no one was in the classroom yet. Inspecting carefully, they realized that someone walked in, the person had a cloak on. Purposely hiding their build and identiy.

Jack furiously glared at the glass, they squinted their eyes, trying to identify the person...

"!"

Their eyes widened.

They saw it. 

One swift motion which lead to the mirror getting a small glimpse of a very defining feature..

Jack's eyes darkened, they knew who that was. No doubt, quickly getting out of the mirror. They started marching towards someone.

Everyone's eyes landed on Jack and....

---

Holy shi- Idk how it got this much but thank you for 11k reads and 261 votes :D