"Don't you people think that you are answerable to me...huh?"

Well I was expecting this... Shri Bhabhi looked at Ved Bhai with questioning eyes, to which he took a deep sigh and said

 Shri Bhabhi looked at Ved Bhai with questioning eyes, to which he took a deep sigh and said

"Look Shri, try to understand it's not like......."

"Enough Ved I'm not a kid, please stop justifying your lies with more lies. You lied to me yesterday right...now not anymore, I just want to know each and everything...what you people are up to?"

Bhabhi spoke after cutting Bhai in the middle of his sentence.

"Alright, but this is not a right place to talk on this matter...lets go up and talk."

_

_

_

I slowly climbed up the stairs to my room. Turning the knob I slowly pushed the door only to find Manjiri lying at the left corner of the bed. She hasn't sleep as I found her fidgeting her fingers while thinking something deeply... What should I do? Should I go and talk to her or directly go to sleep...

I cleared my throat in order to gain her attention. She sensed my presence but didn't dare to look at me, instead she closed her eyes. Wow! What a stubborn girl.

Alright, looks like she has no mood to interact and I guess it's good for me. Well I'm happy with the fact that she hadn't bothered or questioned me. Glancing at her direction, I switched off the lights and slipped under the covers.

I'm trying to sleep but....I think I've got Dev's germs as sleep is nowhere near me.

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"It would be better if I stay silent rather than asking and explaining anything......."

Stuck. This is actually what I'm feeling at present. I don't know where am I, but still I can sense that I'm somewhere between emotional and emotionless....

I won't deny that I'm really stressed with the morning's incident. Nothing made sense to me, and I am continuously thinking about what was the reason behind Shaurya's weird behavior....but on the other hand I know even if I dare to ask my questions to any of them be it Dii, Jiju or Shaurya....no one will allow me to talk to the person who wanted to talk to me as Dii hate her. So there's no point in arguing to these people...