" Oh before  I forget you're fired, get your stuff when you get out of the hospital". Without a word Matteo left the room. Before closing the door I said "I hope you recover"

I said with a fake smile.

Before walking out of Nick's room I said "Oh before  I forget you're fired, get your stuff when you get out of the hospital"

without waiting for the other word I walked out of his room. Dante said something else but I wasn't listening." Do you remember the bet that we made?

"We made a lot of bets when we were Little And I always win." He continued " The one where you said if I win you buy me a new car and if I lose I will buy you a car" I rolled my eyes

"we made a lot of bets"I said trying to get what he was trying to say .

"The bet  where I said you're going to fire Nick in under  five months" I was drunk that day and he used it to his advantage.

If I was still sober I wouldn't agree. "you my friend own me a car" he said with a smile".

" fuck" I said and I could tell that Dante heard me and it made his smile even bigger. " I will text you what I want" he said, making sure to wink at me

"what are we going to do with the girl in the red dress".It slipped my mind I forgot about the two girls

"I know where they live." They said right before Dante called me about this whole mess. I got a hold of a few people, getting some info on the two girls.

Dante's brow raised. "They?" He asked with an inquisitive tone in his voice. "We have to go tomorrow, it's getting late."

I spoke, absolutely ignoring his question. We walk out of the hospital and he asks me another question.

"Are you happy that you fired him.?" He spoke slowly, choosing his words carefully with an innocent look of pure curiosity on his face, no malicious intent.

Or at least he wasn't trying to sound like that, considering the cautious feel I was getting from just looking at him.

I took a deep breath. Not only was he one of the investors in our family business, but he was my assistant as well.

"And I'd do it again. The more important question is; where the hell am I supposed to find a new assistant and new investor."

His jaw just dropped, glaring at me in disbelief and betrayal as he silently gasped and just left his mouth agape for a good second or more.

"First of all! I'm DEEPLY offended. Second! You have an athletic, beautiful, clean-cut, elegant, good looking, gradeful, smooth looking guy-- and lets not forget; billionaire, playboy, AND sexiest guy alive."

I barely caught that, my brain tuned him out automatically the moment his mouth opened and I heard the word 'first'. All I know is that he made sure to wink at the end of his blabbering.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, you didn't answer my question. Where the hell am I going to find a new investor?" My eyes stared into Dantes.

"I'm not wearing a dress and a pair of heels with blingy jewelry on the side. No way in hell." Dante said, almost in pure disgust while his face contorted into a grimace. Same.

I couldn't imagine him wearing heels and being my assistant. I'm just as disgusted as him.

He simply smiled and put on his glasses,

turning and leaving with 'grace' as he'd say

turning and leaving with 'grace' as he'd say. Thus leaving me in silence and to my own thoughts. So.. New assistant.

Bingo.

"Bella Horseman."

I want to take this time and appreciate you and what y'all done for me. You guys are the best.I really appreciate your help Through writing journey.I'm truly grateful for you guys .I wanted to thank you for your help because with you guys I would be doing what I love.I value the help you've given me.I am so thankful for you in my life. And last but not least Thanks for the support.