AU (Updated)

In this AU, Bell was told everything about his family from Zeus, but unlike the original series Alfia and Zald, each left Bell with a gift to assist him if they failed and he became an adventurer.

Alfia's Gift was a Grimoire that she wrote which possessed all the information about Sound Magic and one of her signature spells.

Zald's Gift was a 2-Handed Sword that was made out of Black Steel

Bell's Main Fighting style consists of using a sword in his left hand and a knife or dagger in his right, but can also wield other weapons like spears, axes, and bows

Bell's Main Fighting style consists of using a sword in his left hand and a knife or dagger in his right, but can also wield other weapons like spears, axes, and bows. Bell at the beginning will be slightly more skilled, but not by much, his combat skill will be equivalent to the first time he trained with Aiz in the original series. So he can block, dodge, and counter more effectively than in the original series. Bell will also be more intelligent, observant, and slightly manipulative. Similar to the Bell Cranel from the story "The Fated Meeting" by TheWolfsFury1420, Bell knows every hero that has ever lived.

How Servants Will Work

Not just anyone can summon a servant. If they lack potential one won't be summoned, and it doesn't matter where you're placed in a Familia, even if you're the Familia Captain if you lack the potential you won't be able to summon a servant. For example, the Soma Familia Captain has no potential, and Haruhime someone who is the weakest adventurer possesses overwhelming potential.

Two requirements are needed to summon one or multiple servants.

1) The amount of "Potential" a person possesses, which can be determined by multiple factors... Firstly, if a character possesses Mythical Lore significance like Daphne, and her connection with Artemis, or Hyakinthos and Apollo. Second, if a person represents a Reincarnation of a historic figure like Lili being the reincarnation of Fianna, or Lefiya with Feena. Thirdly, Bloodline is another factor in summoning a servant an example being Aiz as a Half-Spirit, Riveria's Royal heritage, or Welf and the Crozzo Family. And lastly, how Pure a person's soul is. These four factors will determine one's ability to summon a servant and the more factors a person has the higher the chance to summon a Higher Ranked Servant.

2) The amount of "Mana" a person possesses, determines how many servants one can be contracted with. A person could possess all of the factors of the first requirement but without a adequate mana pool, they will not be able to contract with more than one servant. Taking Welf as an example, he would possess the Bloodline Factor and Reincarnation Factor and can summon High-Rank Servants, but without the Mana Pool, he won't be able to contract with more than two.

I may use other animes like Record of Ragnarok, for certain characters, an example would be Nikola Tesla, or Qin Shi Huang, as I like their character designs more than Fates counterparts (or at least personally.), and may add certain characters, like Adam (Maybe).

Servants (Depending on rank), will always be 1-5 Levels stronger than their master.

E-D Rank: One Level
C-B Rank: Two Levels
A Rank: Three Levels
S Rank: Four Levels
EX Rank: Five Levels

*More will be explained as the story goes on.*

Bell's Status (At the beginning of the story)

Name: Bell Cranel
Age: 14
Race: Human
Level: 1
Familia: Hestia

[STATUS] 

STR: H101
END: G245
DEX: H179
AGL: E300
MAG: G298

≪MAGIC≫ 

[GABRIEL] -  A Chantless Spell, the neutral version of Bell's Sound Magic that doesn't require any form of action, which creates a seemingly invisible barrier that defends against all attacks, and temporarily gives off a white color when impacted. The spell possesses a variety of effects by using different phrases, which causes additional actions.

• RONDO - The spell manifests itself as a small, but extremely bright golden orb on the tip of the user's finger, and when released, the explosive output is massive, creating a gigantic shockwave that blows everything away without prejudice.

• REQUIEM - The spell is initially invisible and then manifests itself within the user's fingertips as a pale azure light before snapping, and creating an outward wave of force that surrounds the caster. 

(LOCKED SPELLS) - 1 

[GENOS ANGELUS] - A Super Long Chant Spell, this was the Spell that Alfia left for Bell in the grimoire, and the most powerful Spell in her arsenal. Stated to be powerful enough to destroy the entire 18th Floor, and was what killed the Leviathan. Bell decided to rewrite the chant, as he would make up for her "sins".

Chant - "Blessing of the source of good, gift of life. My original virtue that nurtured half of my being. Not a burden. There is boundless purification. There is eternal salvation. The resonance of this divine harmony is my virtue. The trumpet of angels, the lyre of serenity. Melody of radiance, the emblem of purity. Cherished by the tranquil sanctuary, my destiny is whole. I love you. The recompense is at hand. Illuminate everything with the evidence of my virtue. Sing, sacred bell tower."

SKILLS

N/A