ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷𝟽

I wouldn't ideally want to spend my night at a high school party where teens can only handle one shot or one hit but I needed to know what kaley say as something is telling me that they're the only ones that know.

I looked at myself one last time before grabbing my phone and exiting the house. I usually wear skirts and crop tops but at this school is full of petty people I decided to stick with a light blue top and black skinny jeans. My hair came down just above my eyebrows, slick but definitely needs a trim. I put on some rings along with a few bracelets so make my arms pop out more. Even a silver chain that hung round mg neck. I swiftly push my feet into my vans and made my way outside to be faced with the one and only Effie.

"Damn! Look at you pretty boy" she yells. I climbed into the car fixing my hair in the viewfinder.
"Well all the boys will be after you"  I said before looking over at her with a wink.
"Only for Tommy" She beamed with a smile.

I dial clays number.
"Hello?"
"Are you going to the party?"
"No I'm not, it's not my scenery georgie and it's not yours either."

Clay hangs up, he dials a number.
'Pick me up on your way to the party.'

As the door of kaleys house swings open I come to a halt. My eyes scanned all over the drunk and high teens who were grinding, making out and getting wasted. A disturbed look grew upon my face. Nope, I'm leaving.

I spun around to walk out but suddenly another body connects with mine. My eyes shut, my arms raise in protection. I felt someone's chest, they had grip of my arm keeping me from stumbling back.

I open my eyes to see a taller boy, he has such a big smile with dimples. My eyes trail down his slightly muscular body. He dresses like..Clay.

"Already leaving?" He asked with a giggle
"Not really my scenery."
"You sound like clay"
"Clay?"
"Oh sorry, I'm Nick. Clays roommate" he explained

"The one and only" Clay spoke up as he walked towards us with karl. I let in a sharp exhale as the boys stood beside Nick. Clay of course had a tight shirt with small rips, he held his jacket over his shoulder. I look over at karl, how can he make a long sleeve shirt looks so..attractive?
To top it off he wore stylish clear glasses.

My heart rate rapidly started to increase as clays eyes moved up my body. Hi stopped at my chest area where one of my hands were playing with the silver chain and the other messing my hair up slightly.

Across the room kaley was sat watching, her blood started to boil.
"Put the alcohol and anything on George's tab, he can afford it." She snaps walking away from the bar.

~
Ahh sorry for the inactivity I'm here