Heavy Training and Baby Friends

Start from the beginning

With Ochako and Momo

The two began to wake up with Eri wrapped in their arms to notice their husband was nowhere in sight. "Did they already start training?"

"Maybe. I wonder if Izuku raided everything in the fridge yet?" The two got up to start heading out with Eri in their arms towards the kitchen. There, they saw Mandalay bent down near a height chair. "Yep. Just as empty as I thought." Ochako groans seeing a cleaned out fridge.

"Alright Kota. Eat everything up." She started speaking in a cutesy voice to gain the three's attention.

"Hey Mandalay, what are you doing?" Ochako asked for her to stand and turn towards the mothers.

"Oh. Perfect timing. Kota was eating and I wanted him to meet Eri."

"Who's Kota?" Both asked for the cat pro to step to the side and show a small dark haired child about Eri's age.

"Kota, I'd like you to meet Momo, Ochako and Eri. They're people that are staying with us." The small child began giving baby banter with Momo grabbing an extra baby seat for Eri to sit in and eat alongside. The two started speaking as if they were talking to each other before bursting out in a fit of laughter. "Doesn't that warm your heart. I wonder what they're saying?"

"Sometimes I think Eri thinks the same when we talk among ourselves." The three laugh at the Creation quirk user's comment before she began asking about Kota. "So when did you have Kota?"

"I didn't. He's my nephew."

"So are you taking care of him while his family's out or something?" Ochako asked for a frown to be on the pro's face.

"No. He's living here because...his parents are gone."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's ok. None of you knew. You see, his parents were pros, but ended up dying about a year ago. I took Kota in since I couldn't let him stay in foster care. Fortunately, he's young enough where he doesn't understand what happened yet. That at least saved him some tragedy of knowing this. When he's old enough to understand though, I will tell him about his parents. Primarily the good and I'll tell him when he's able to understand what happened to them." The three watched both children try and mimic one another in acts to see no significant difference between them and normal babies their age.

"If it means anything, I think you're doing a good job. Eri's own parents are either dead or had abandoned her. We found her in the middle of a dark alley about to be prey to a villain underworld leader once called Overhaul."

"Why are you speaking about that Yakuza boss in the past tense?" Mandalay asks nervously.

"Our husband went all out Palpatine on him and zapped him to dust, or as our mother in law calls it, Kentucky Fried Villain."

"I do not think I want to try or know what KFV would taste like."

"I don't think it would be appealing and probably taste evil." Ochako gives a blunt answer while Momo gives Eri a bottle to drink.

"Trust us when we say we understand the difficulties that you're facing. At least you know Kota sees you as a happy parent. Look at that smile." Momo motions to Kota who looks like he's overjoyed.

"He normally makes that face when he needs to use the bathroom." The sound of a fart from the small baby and Eri's laughter seemed to lighten the mood significantly. "Thank you at least. I was worried I wasn't doing a good job. But if the two of you think he's doing well, then maybe I'm doing something right at least." Mandalay grabbed Kota out of the seat to bring him into the other room.