Ch-22 Surrendered

Start from the beginning

"You scared me Marcus!" I huffed.

"You look so delicious my little tiger." He said licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes. I picked up the wet towel from the floor and threw it at him. "Stop ogling me and go get ready. I need to go home, Nina must have been worried for me!"

I was in my jeans and bra. Hair dripping wet.

He got up from bed, exposing his manhood. He was wearing his boxers. I quickly covered my eyes. "Seriously Marcus? At least cover yourself up." I said blushing.

He hugged me from behind. I could feel it all. I dare not say what it is. He inhaled me. Rested his chin on my shoulders. Wrapping his arms around my waist and chest. My heart was racing, I held my breath.

"You got me all excited early morning my little tiger, care to give me a hand for the situation." He whispered seductively in my ears. Putting a small kiss on my shoulders beside the bra strap.

"As if!" I shoved him off me and picked up the top to get ready

"As if!" I shoved him off me and picked up the top to get ready. I put on the one shoulder top. "By the way, you owe me a dress. Mine got destroyed in gun shower. It was my favourite." I made a sad face.

"Noted." He chuckled making his way to the shower.

We had breakfast and later he dropped me to my apartment. "Violetta " he called me from the car. I walked towards the door and took out my eyes.

I turned back to meet his eyes. " you fell for me didn't you..." he said to me beaming with you.

I rolled my eyes. "Keep on dreaming..."

"It's not a no, then I take it a yes ." He smiled and drove off.

I couldn't tell him yes. First I need have a talk with Henry. Tell him about it all. Then I will take a steps.

I went in the apartment and no sooner I walked in Nina hugged me. "No wait! She has came back!" She said in the call and ended it.

"Violetta?! Where were you?! I was so worried! Your phone was left here. I couldn't reach you. Didn't know where you went! Even Henry call me worried that he could reach you! I got Luke looking for you on the streets!!"

"Woah, slow down Nina. One question at a time." I laughed.

"It's no laughing matter Vi! You didn't come back home nor informed me? You owe me a damn good explanation." He crossed her arms.

I took her to my room.

"Vi, what is it?" She asked me worried.

"Nina first give me a cigarette."

"I thought you quit..."

"I did but I need one right now before I say anything else. It's huge, and  I need courage. "

She took out a cigarette from her purse and gave me one. "Girl your scaring me ! "

I lit the cigarette and took a puff. "I have crossed a line where I can't return Nina."

She looked at me confused.

"I fell for Marcus, Nina..."

I told her the whole story. I didn't leave any bits. She is my best friend I share all with her. I put off the cigarette.

I cried," I am horrible Nina, I have Henry, he loves me. He is loyal and kind. Cares about me. And I fell for someone else?! I cheated on him."

She hugged me,"Vi, don't... you can't choose or help ourselves from falling in love with someone. It just happens. It doesn't give your any warnings. It's don't make you a bad person. You followed your heart. "

"Still Nina, what I did was wrong..."

"Tell me Vi, truthfully. Are you in love Henry?"

"I don't know anymore...."

"Vi, don't lie to yourself. Tell me."

"Nina! He was there for me when dad went through chemo. He is my first crush, first love and everything..."

"Vi..." she pursued.

I knew what she meant," No... I don't think I am in love with him anymore." I signed with sadness.

"When you knew?"

"About a year ago. It was our anniversary. I surprise him with a late night dinner. Wore a pretty lingerie. But he didn't even came home. He was busy at work. He apologised to me for forgetting about it. "

"And..." she continued, refusing me to not stop.

"He changed Nina, not the Henry I fell for in College. He keeps busy. No time to even kiss me. We live together but nothing is together. Not even a cuddle... he treats me like a kid, supervising my every move. He has become my dad?!. He spends his time on tv mostly or work. The romance is no where to be seen. So I started to dive myself on work... and ignore the fact. I made myself believe that it will be back to normal someday but it didn't. And I didn't even realised it... I fell out of love."

"I am sorry Vi... I was not there with you. You could have told me about this earlier."

"I couldn't... you were busy with your new life in Paris. And all, I didn't wanted to burden you."

"Girl you never burden me!!" She kissed my cheeks. "So what you will do now?"

"I guess, come clean about my feelings to Henry..." I dug my face in my palms. "God! Nina he will be crushed..."

"But Vi, you can't live in a lie..."

"Your right..." I nodded.

She clapped her hands, to lighten up the mood. "Are you okay with Marcus being involved in that kind of work? I mean you don't know anything about him Vi, like his past or what kind of person he is... he seems dangerous to me."

"he is dangerous but I can see the facade he is keeping. Trying to hide something. Maybe his past. ... i don't know... I am in dilemma myself cause our life and personality are so opposite to each other. How will we manage.. but I can't resist him Nina...I just fell for him, instead of all the red flags."

She gave me a small smile," I understand you Vi, love isn't something you can predict or stop from happening, you just fall in it. "

"I want to give him a chance. Even if I crash and burn. I don't wanna let go of the feeling I have right now. Something so strong ."

She pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry girl, he seems to deeply in love with you, your Crazy Dangerous man. " she giggled.

"Maybe, but you know something... I didn't fell in love with him cause I was unhappy, or alone or i couldn't function without him, I fell for him cause when he is beside me , good things just got better. And the bad things didn't seem so awful after all. He makes me feel things I didn't knew were there before. He noticed me. Anything small or big. He just captivated me Nina."

She rubbed her nose," girl stop it. Your gonna make me cry. Because that's how I feel when I am with Luke. That's love Vi."

"I am glad to have you Nina."

"Me too girl, and if he ever breaks your heart or makes you cry! No matter how dangerous he is I am gonna kick his ass!" She said making a fist. I laughed. "But, no matter what decision you take , Henry or Marcus. I am with you always."

We hugged each other and stayed like that for a while.
"I love you Nina."

"Love you too Vi,"

It's time for me to decide...