"Thanks for the compliments, but it still doesn't answer my question. So, let me ask you again, what do you want from me?" She drank her champagne.

"To be my wife." I answered without hesitation.

She chocked on her drink. "Excuse me?!"

"You heard me. "

"You want a stranger?! To be your wife?! " she practically shouted in shock.

"You. Not any stranger."

"What about love?" She asked me.

"I do love you. And I made it very clear. I am not the kind to play around when I have found the queen in front of me and—" she cut me off.

"Wait wait wait! What about me? Doesn't my opinion matters? "

"Of course  it does. I am confident your already falling in love with me." I said with a cocky smirk.

"Excuse moi?!"

"Your just trying to deny and hide it, Violetta."

"Hold your horse, mister. What makes you say that I am falling in love with you?!" She scoffed.

I started to explain her with a smile," My little tiger, you were mine from the first moment I laid my eyes on you. You just didn't know it yet. "

"Oh please I am not in love with you..."

"Then tell me why did not turn me down when I asked you for a date? You could have blocked but you didnt —"

"That because—" she protested.

"I don't like being interrupted my tiger." She sat down quite in her seat. "Now, you didn't reject when we kissed. You didn't run away in face horror & blood in my world. Why does your body react so much to my touch ? And I know you will not confess but I am the only one running in your mind non stop, am I not?" She bite her lips. Proving my hypothesis correct. "If you didn't liked me then, why meet me at all."

"I... I .. —" I knew I was correct.

"Sorry I caught you off guard it seems." She blushed. I am enjoying it so badly.

"I.. I have a boyfriend Marcus. We are serious.  I am happy with Henry. He is loyal and kind. I am not in love with you or anything. It's just physical attraction... I might have for you, nothing more."

The staff were bringing food to the table but with one wave of my hand they stopped.
I snapped my fingers and the staff left. We were now alone. I got up from my seat and made my way towards her.

I leaned close to her, "are you giving me reasons or reminding yourself the excuse to stop your feelings?" Whispering in her ears.

"I—" she got startled.

I put my index finger to her lips. The juicy red delicious lips," physical attraction you might say?" I slowly slid my hand down from her neck to her chest, where her heart is. "Then why is your heart racing?" She bite her lips. God I wanna bite them so bad...Instead I moved away. "I haven't made any more on you right now Violetta, but you can't deny your begging for me to touch you more. Daydreaming of me when your alone. You can't ignore me anymore...."

She sat their quite gripping her glass. I went back to my chair. "So Violetta tell me what more excuses you like to tell me so that you can resist me?I will resolve them all." I knew I was right which only made me more giddy inside. I got you now!

She finished her drink in one gulp. "Lets pretend, your right, what then? You expect me to become your girlfriend just like that? What if i don't want that. Will you force me then?"

I chuckled and called the staff to bring the food. "First of all I know I am right, and secondly of all I will never force myself on you, or pressure you to be mine. But I also know that, you will not succumb to your feelings and accept them. Right now your running away. Your scared of the feelings you have for me. So, prove you wrong I want a whole days and night with you."

"Night?" The server kept the place of chicken pretta in front of us.

"Yes, I won't do anything to you unless you ask me too. I promise.  but if by then, I fail to make you realise your feelings for me. I will walk away." I proposed her a deal. I am confident she will be mine by then. She already is, but I have to make her realise her feelings.

"You won't back down unless I agree?"

"I am afraid not." I cut into my pasta.

She thought for a while , and signed. "You have one dinner Marcus. No night or day, take it or leave it. But you have to leave me alone after that"

"Deal." I said.
Fat chance but will see.
I smiled."let's enjoy the meal shall we?"

We had dinner. She was beginning to be comfortable around me.

I showed her the garden of my mansion.

Now it was time to say our goodbyes. I walked her down to the car.

"I don't understand why you keep calling me little tiger." She turned to ask me.

I laughed," one day when your mine, I will take the pleasure to answer you this, with our bodies." She blushed red.

"I don't think that day will ever come, Marcus. "

"I am confident it will my little tiger."

"I have Henry you know." I despise hearing his name through those lips which are mine.

I sealed my lips to her without warning and let my passion & jealousy consumed me. After the lustful kiss I spoke, "I am a jealous and possessive man Violetta. I don't like hearing another man's name through your lips when your with me..."

She was dumbstruck. "You said you won't kiss me without my permission!"

"I apologise my love, but I won't hold any promises regarding kisses. Your too irresistible for that. I want you to be consumed in me." I gave her a sexy smirk.

"You play sly."

"I play to win, if it have to sly then be it." I kissed the top of her palm and bid her goodnight as she got in the car.

The car drove off.

She definitely is falling for me...