Thara walked slowly outside towards the main gate. She smiled and thanked the guard before walking towards Anirudh's blue mustang, climbing on the back seat.

Thara mussed Vajra's hair and greeted her parents as they drove towards Nelson's mansion.

" Appa anthe photo yedutu vantingala illeya ?" Thara asked as she climbed down the car gingerly.

Saritha chuckled and nod her head while Anirudh smiled as he opened the car bonnet. Thara smiled and took the wrapped painting on her arms as the foursome walked inside the house.

Yashwan opened the door and grinned widely. He gave a small smile to Thara and stepped aside as the family walked inside.

Thara smiled and gave a small side hug to Nelson and Anusha before walking towards a group of girls. She cleared her throat softly and smiled at Amaira.

" Happy birthday," she said giving her the present.

Amaira gasped and took the present before giving her a tight hug. Thara pat her back and then stepped away as Saritha and Anirudh engulfed Amaira into a hug.

Yashwan cleared his throat making her turn her face towards him. He gave a small smile and hand her a drink. Thara shook her head making his smile dimmed.

Thara gasped as she heard the rich deep laughter coming out from the study room. Her eyes widened seeing Naveen smiling widely as he walked out from the study with Harish, Revant and Nivi.

Thara's smile grew wide. She swallowed her saliva and took a step forward before turning her face back. Anirudh looked at her eyes and sighed, giving a tiny nod. Thara smiled and hurried towards her father, hugging his waist tightly as she whispered thank you before walking towards the boys and Sandhaya.

" Hey! When did you arrive ?" Sandhaya asked smiling widely as she hugged Thara.

Thara cleared her throat and told her as she glanced at Naveen. Her eyes dimmed a little seeing his harden expression. She licked her lower lips unconsciously and looked up at him.
Naveen exhaled his breath and glanced at Harish and Revant.

" Konjam pesitu varum," he said to the boys and hold her hands before dragging her towards the garden.

Thara smiled widely and hugged his chest. Naveen stood still, his fist clenched tightly as his arms hanged loosely on the side of his body.

" Mama...yen pesa matringe," she wept making him sigh.

Thara stepped away slightly from his chest and wiped her eyes. She looked at him with a forlorn expression.

" Naa yenna paniten mama..." she asked softly.

" Thara..." he said making her gasp.

" Thara ? What do you mean Thara...You always call me Sita!" She said in a hystrical tone.

Naveen rubbed his forehead. He sighed and shook his head.

" What were we all this months ?" He asked making her frown.

" Mama yenna pesuringe...True yen fault thaan...naa than sollavenam nu sonne but athu mudinju ponna vishayam...Ippe kude appa amma ke teriyum namma pesurum nu...Yaarum yethu solala..." She said hold his hands imploringly.

" Yarum yethum solala! Aprom yen née film parkaruthuku pole!" He asked making her gasp.

" That time Amma was..." she trailed off and stopped as he laughed bitterly and shook her hands off him.

"Mama anthe film ke pogathetu sorry thaan but athukaga..." she said holding his hands tightly.

" I don't know...Are we even compatible!? " Naveen asked making her jerk back due to his verbal slap.