CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

As promised, this is for 6k plus reads

LIAM

I became a moaning mess as his mouth trailed kisses down my body. When he got to my hardening nipples he lingered there. Sucking and biting as he pleased.

He took time to prepare me and when we both couldn't take it any longer, Daniel wrapped up, aligned his length with my hole and plunged forward unhurriedly.

My body resisted the intrusion, as I gasped in pain. He stilled, worrying that he was hurting me. But I wanted him buried deep in me. So I widened my stance lifting my butt a little to ease his access. I was determined, nothing was going to keep that cock away from my prostrate. "Keep going," I urged pushing back on him slowly..

He exhaled heavily when his length fully sank in me. He was trying to be gentle. But I asked him not to.

"So sweet..." He murmured training his narrowed eyes on me. He pulled out only to push it in roughly this time hitting my spot with precision.

"ah!" I moaned jerking my hips needing more, and more he gave.

"Holy shit!" I awed as his wild pounding continued, each stroke rendering me incoherent. I didn't mind, because his cock sliding in and out of me was the best feeling I ever had. I felt possessed, owned, branded and most importantly wanted.

His mouth sought mine in urgency. His balls slapped against my ass as he increased his temple. Our breaths were falling out in ragged pants. When my muscles began clinching around his cock, Daniel whimpered, as if he was willing the inevitable to stall. But it didn't. I shortly exploded violently gasping for air as I shot my load between us.

Daniel didn't stop pounding even as he adjusted his posture. His hold on me tightened, his grunts deepened, as he threw his head back grasping for a release.
His cock jerked in me, as he shot his cum in the rubber before he collapsed on top of me panting heavily.

"That was..." I tailed off lacking adequate words to describe what had just transpired between us.

He shifted dropping a kiss on my forehead and slowly pulled out discarding the used condom.

We lay in a flawless silence holding each other. I am sure I had a solid grin carved on my face, even as my eyes began to flutter. Before long, I was dead to the world, safely tucked in my warden's arms...

**********

I woke up to find Daniel licking my body leisurely.

"I can't get enough of you," he whispered meeting my gaze. And
just like the night before, I couldn't stop a shiver of desire from consuming me.
I wanted him to give me pleasure again, to send me over the edge with his monstrous tool.

As if he read my mind, Daniel captured my lips teasing my tongue with his. He tore his lips from mine abruptly and before I could complain, he flipped me over. He hoisted my butt, setting me on my knees facing away from him.

He began by slipping his fingers inside my sore ass. I flinched at the sudden intrusion making him withdrawal with a groan.
"You are sore,"

"I don't care," I wiggled my butt to emphasize.

"I do," he lightly smacked my ass and went to pull me back on him but I was not having it.

"I want this, I want you, now." I wanted to beg. And I ended up doing his because he wasn't easily swayed. After I got him to overlook my sore bottom, he once again slipped his fingers in after coating them with a huge a generous amount of his saliva.

After a while he withdrew his fingers, wrapped his cock, and fed it into me with a slow torturous pace until he was tightly rooted in me.

"You feel so good..." Daniel grunted as he nudged harder and deeper.

"More..." I cried out shamelessly rocking my hips back, willing him to go deeper if he can. When my orgasm started to build, I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable end, but Daniel stilled his movements to my utter letdown.

I turned my head to scowl at him but he pulled out of me and shifted us. I was now straddling his hips.

"I want to see you ride," His husky voice was my undoing. With his help I was impaled back on his cock, in seconds.
He positioned his hands on my waist loosely.

"Daniel..." I whimpered sliding up and down his cock. I placed my hands on his chest, and bounced wildly chasing the sweet feeling I felt hovering just a few thrusts away.

"That's it baby..." his breathless encouragement got me increasing my pace. He began raising his hips matching my energy. His gaze hazy tapered gaze never left mine.

We came in sync, muttering each other's names.
"Thank you," he whispered breathlessly as I slumped against him tiredly. He wrapped his hands around me, and squeezed tightly. I nuzzled his neck, caressing his back lightly.

"That was amazing..." He breathed. "You are amazing." I
sought his mouth for a quick kiss.

"You are amazing too," And back into silence we fell. He was still embedded in me. After a while he broke the serenity,

"I have to go," He sounded unsure and strained. I tightened my hands around him not ready to let him leave, yet.

"Stay," I whimpered drawing a tortured groan from him. "Just a little while..." I added with unshed tears.

When I felt his hand tracing my cheek, I raised my head from his shoulder, and looked into his eyes. He was anguished, and it pushed the first tear forward.

"Shh..." he cupped my face gently. Please don't cry, baby. I can't bear it."
His thumb wiped the stray tear but more flowed and in no time I had a full breakdown.

He held me through it all rubbing my back soothingly.
When my sobs finally subsided,
Daniel picked our clothes, handed me mine and began dressing hastily.

I did the same.

"This will be over soon." I nodded wiping my face in frustration.
"Are you okay now?" His forehead crinkled in concern and I managed an unconvincing small smile.

"I will be okay, " I offered quietly. "Last night was incredible... Made me forget all this." I gestured around the tiny room.

"Look at me..." He waited for me to face him "Hold on a little bit more, please." Without waiting for my response Daniel went ahead and grabbed me to him, like he had no plans of letting me go.

We stilled for what felt like an eternity, before he stepped back, placed a chaste kiss on my mouth, gathered the leftovers, and left.

He didn't dare look back and I had a feeling he would have stayed more if he did. I dropped into the bed and hugged my body feeling bummed out.

The feeling of being alone once again crept into my mind, leaving me feeling drained out. I heard keys juggling on the other side of the door and sat upright just as Gianna came into view.

She flashed me a naughty smile which I didn't return, and her face contorted in concern. She took quick steps towards me and when she got next to me, she took my hand and dragged me up. She pulled me closer and just hugged me, squeezing my shoulders sympathetically.

"He will take care of everything soon, trust him."

"Okay,"

"Hang in there..." She trailed kindly, and then leaned in, kissed my cheek, fetched the handcuffs, and locked it on my wrist apologetically. She the. escorted me back to my cell in silence.