CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

DANIEL

I can feel my rock-hard cock straining in my pants. It's not helping that my sweet sexy boy is grinding wantonly on my budge. It's making it ten times harder to reign in my desires.  I attempted to pry his hands from my boldy but he growled in displeasure.

" Give me more!"  He stated body dropping tiny kisses on my bare chest. My soldier seemed to love our boy's thinking. It began leaking...

Before I could overthink it, I stood with Liam in my arms and laid him slowly on the bed. I kicked my boots off and Without tearing my eyes from his beautiful face went on and removed his pants.
Once he was completely naked in my arms and squirming under my gaze  I spread his legs and ogled him openly.

"Aren't you going to do anything?" He whined gasping harshly chasing my lips in the process but I pushed him on his back.

"After this, " I grabbed his cock as I peered at him loving how impatient he was getting. I winked determinedly dropping a kiss on his navel. He let out a delightful chuckle  which ended in a sharp intake of breath, when my tongue licked his leaking cock.

I began teasing him, alternating between pinching his hardened nipples and stroking his length.

"Please.." he moaned breathlessly, compelling me to slow down on the stroking. " No teasing..." he added crying out in frustration, lifting his hips wantonly.

"Who says I am teasing?" I countered sucking on the crown lightly.

" I know when someone is......" He trailed off as I took him in my mouth.  His hands roughly grabbed my hair, prompting my movements as I bobbed on his length determinedly setting a paced rhythm.

Liam thrashed around panting.
" Am close..." he groaned,
his lips parting sexily while his eyes began fluttering. He tightened his grip on my hair.

And that was my cue. I  increased my pace and at the same time  caressing  his balls, pushing him over the edge.
I was rewarded with a thick warm essence spilling down my throat.

I licked him clean.

Liam sagged on the bed, completely drained. A smile etched on his beautiful face.  I shifted closer,  pecked his lips and he pulled him up. His hands made a move on my belt, but  I held them in place getting on my feet.

" I want to take of you too," he whined shamelessly. He stood and leaned on me running his hands over my exposed back.
I pinched his taunt nipple making him trail his hazy gaze on me. " I want to have dinner with you."

He scoffed.

"I am serious..."

"Maybe,"  he shot back attacking my lips once more, steering me  towards the bed.

"You are very distracting,"  I accused stretching my hand to pick our clothes from the floor.
"Here," I stepped back and thrust his trousers in his hands.

" You can't keep your hands off me either," 

"Guilty, " to prove his point I leaned in and licked his lips.

"I  had to have a taste,"  I smirked making him blush.

I retrieved my phone typing a quick message to Gianna. 

" Hungry?" I asked circling my hands on his waist from behind.

" Starving, I haven't had dinner yet," he responded relaxing on my hold.

" Good. " I turned him around in my arms and pushed his black curls back and stared at his gorgeous face.

His brows furrowed in confusion. 
" Food will be here soon." His eyes brightened at the mention of food.

In less than ten minutes, Gianna delivered the take-out I had asked her to arrange for us. Liam dug in without further prompting after I had laid open boxes which contained pizza and burgers. From some our conversations he mentioned missing fast food.

Judging by the huge bites he was taking, he meant it. I opened his milkshake  and grabbed my soda. 

I relaxed back  and watched  him savor the moment in silence. A smiled looking at the younger man who had become my obsession. A man who made me question my judgment and character.  But heaven knows  I wouldn't have it any other way.

He feels so right, like a vital part of me I hadn't realized was missing, till he came along.

Almost thirty minutes later,  he finished eating to his fill, which was not much anyway.
I cleared everything from the bed, laid on my back, and pulled Liam to lay on my chest.

He threw one of his hands across my waist and mine ran up and down his back.

" How were you able to pull this?"  He asked softly.

" I had help from Gianna,"

" I am talking about this room and the diagnosis from the doctor."

"It's a long story which I don't wanna dive into now. I just want to hold you for a few more hours." I explained kissing his head and he twisted in my hold lifting his head to look at my face.

" How long do we have? "

" Around  7hrs, "  I said glancing at my watch."Rest  now." I whispered but
Liam pulled himself up and kissed me.   It wasn't a mere brush of lips as I expected.  The naughty boy pushed his tongue in my mouth exploring as he wished and this time, he wasn't taking no for an answer.

He knew what he wanted and went directly for it.  His hand lowered slowly and dipped into my pants.

His cold palm touched my cock and I shuddered at the contact.  He began  stroking it  slowly I lost all the control, I was fighting hard  to keep.

The last restraints melted away and fiery need overtook my whole being. I grabbed his hand stopping the stroking and swiftly turned us over, stripped him naked and in just a matter of seconds, I had him spread out for me like a buffet.