"Filling my needs."

Severus watched as she walked away. How was she even able to get inside? Who told her about it? Multiple questions began to run throughout his head as he looked back at the closet. She had to have taken something. When it came to his potions he was a very stingy man.

Instead of going after her now, he went on to find the potion she used and confront her later.

Anah felt good now, well more than good. She felt alive. She arrived back to her classroom with plenty of time to prepare herself for the students. She had a subject in mind but why instantly start the class off without introductions?

"That's what I'm going to do. Introduce myself.." she hummed while walking over to the small chalkboard and pulling it to the side of her desk.

On the board, she wrote,   'Come in quietly and find a seat."

Satisfied, she laid the chalk down and walked over to her desk. Since it's her first official day of teaching why not give the kids something to talk about?

She mumbled a small spell which transformed her into her Animagus.

A Jaguar panther. She knew this would scare some students away, but she felt more comfortable doing this, after all, she did have a plan in mind.

Anah crawled onto her desk as she soon laid there now awaiting the students.

The classroom was so still she couldn't help but close her eyes.

Harry and Ron with the rest of the students all began to fill the class.

"What do you think she's going to do?" asked Ron, doing his best from dropping his books.

Harry shrugged his shoulders as the three found their seats, right in the front.

"I don't know.." He simply said as he was settling into his desk.

"Let's just hope she's not another Professor Snape.." He said causing the two to laugh.

"Mental isn't he?..."

No one bothered to look at the board that was displayed in front of them. There was chattering still going on until someone saw the large panther laid out on the desk.

"Bloody hell!-" Ron exclaimed as Harry quickly covered his mouth to stop him from waking the panther up.

"Geez Ron.." He said gradually pulling his hand away from the ginger.

There was an uneasy silence that settled in the classroom. The only sound that occurred was coming from the sleeping panther.

"Well, what do we do?" asked a random Gryffindor.

The class mumbled amongst themselves unsure what to do.

"I say we wake it..."

All eyes landed on Draco Malfoy. Harry couldn't stand Draco. He was constantly full of himself and treated everyone as if all were under him. And in his mind, they were.

"Are you crazy?" Ron said with fear written all over his face while turning to look at the young Slytherin.

"Don't you talk to me, you hand-me-down Weasley!" Draco shot back at Ron causing some other students to laugh.

Anah heard all of the commotions and comments and had enough.

Within a second she transformed back to her human form as she then sat up from the desk looking over at the class who just simply looked back at her in awe.

"Hand-me-down Weasley? That's not nice.." She said allowing a large yawn to escape.

No one said a single word. Anah turned her head to Draco as she gave off a soft sigh crossing her arms under her breasts.