Chapter9 Victory

Abhishek laughed wickedly at them. He pulled Rudhis hairs tightly as she winced in pain. He then took out a large dagger from his back, and placed it in Anirudh's neck. Bondita cried and pleaded him to leave them but then Slashh... Anirudh closed his eyes as he thought that it was his last breath.....but he opened his eyes to find Abhishek dead laid down in pool of blood. Rudhi who was unknown to what happened had her eyes closed as she just kept on praying to her Durga Ma.

Anirudh gasped and murmured, "Manorama". Manorama was standing their with a dagger, her eyes red in rage, and her hand interlocked with another hand. "Joydeep" Anirudh was shocked and surprised to see him, when he found a pinch of vermilion in Manorama's hairline.

Manorama ran and engulfed Rudhi in a hug, like an elder sister does to her younger one. Rudhi looked up surprised at her and then at Anirudh when Anirudh gestured her not to be scared with an assuring smile. Rudhi hugged her back and broke out crying hard.

''Shh! Roh matt, dekho main agayi, main Manorama hoon mujhe krantikari didi bulana, abh rona bandh karo, aur yaha se jaldi chalo kyuki yaha hum surakshit nahi hain."

Rudhi nodded at her and then they got into a carriage and rode off to a old, broken temple. "Joydeep patibabu." Manorama called Joydeep which made Anirudh choke out the water he was drinking. "Patibabu.... Joydeep Patibabu?? " he said confused.

"Anirudh, haan mainr aur Manorama ne shadi karliya aur shadi K din humne bachan liya ki hum donoh bharat ko swatantra karne K liye apna jaan bhi qurban karenge." Joydeep said his eyes full of fire, the fire which was ready to turn the Britishers into ashes.

Out of a sudden, Anirudh hugged Joydeep, his eyes filled with pride and joy for him. "Joydeep, tum sach mein heera ho, aaj main bhi tum donoh K sath desh K liye, Bharat ko swatantra karne K muhim jog dan karta hoon. " he said. "Aur main bhi." Rudhi exclaimed.

Manorama and Joydeep smiled at them and then they promised by holding each others hand to fight against the Britishers until they get independence till the last breath of their life.

"Par tum donoh ko Rudhi, K bare mein kisne bataya, matlab maine toh nahi kaha isliye puch raha tha." Anirudh said folding his hands.

"Tulsipur, mein sav jante hain, kaise tumne Rudhi ko bachaya, fir hum kaise na jante, aur tumne jo kya Rudhi K liye uske liye main garv karti hoon ki tum meri dost ho. Jo bhi ho tum log itna baate mat karo aur ghar jao, aur dabaiya lagwao nahi toh ghao aur gehra hojayega." Manorama said.

"Haan... Haan Barrister babu aap jaldi ghar chaliye, der hogaya toh apka ghao aur gehra hojayga. Chahiye haldi lagwa dungi, aur fir haldi wala doodh bhi peena padega." she pulled him and Manodeep smiled adoring them.

As they reached the mansion, both of them tip toed to their room as they didn't wanted any one of them in the house to know and be tensed. Rudhi and Anirudh went to their room and made Anirudh sit in the couch as she ran away to bring turmeric paste and turmeric milk.

"Kitna chot laga dya uss Abhishek ne.. Ahh! Main na usse marhi dalungi dekh lena Barrister babu. Uska itna bara sahas ki woh mera Rakshak babu, mera Barrister babu ko chot pohochaye. " she said angrily as her got filled with tears.

"Aur kav takh ansu bahaoge, dekho main abh thik hoon aur toh aur tumne haldi bhi lagwa di, abh dekhna yeh jaldi thik hojayega. Aur abh se yeh sav chot mamuli baat hoga kyuki hum ko ladna padega humare desh K liye. " Anirudh said smiling.

'Toh kal hum muhim K liye jarahe haina barrister babu? Aur agar hum jarahe toh hamara naya nam kya hoga? Mera toh pata nahi Par apke liye 1 sochi hoon..... KALA CHOR! she said clapping her hands.

"Awesome! Bohat achcha nam hain. Abh main bhi tumhe 1 nam deta hoon. KALA CHORNI! kaisa hain? Pasand aya ya nahi? He said to her.

"Bohat pasand aya, bohat achcha nam hain, apke jaisa hi achcha aur bohat pyaara hain. Toh kal k liye taiyar hojayie Kala Chor, aur yaad rakhna yeh Kala chorni bohat shatir hain ladai mein." She said and Anirudh smiled at her.

Anirudh went to his study and Rudhi lied on the bed and the both slept happily because the next day was waiting for the both, a new beginning, a new start, a new journey. 'Clankkk',the alarm rang and both jumped out of the bed.

Anirudh got up and got dressed in a black kurta not in that English suspenders and shirt because being an Indian and respect for his traditions he wore it. Rudhi wore a black anarkali, and then both covered their face with a black cloth just exposing their orbs.

They walked down the streets of Tulsipur to the temple where they are supposed to practice for their muhim. As they reached, Manorama threw a dagger towards them, Rudhi moved away shocked and scared.

"Offo Rudhi, ese darke hat janese kya kavi tum Bharat ko swadesh kar paoge, nahi na... Dar K age jeet hain, isliye dar ko hatao aur lado... Utha lo talwar aur yeh sav astra." Manorama threw the dagger at her, as Rudhi stumbled and caught it.

"Aajse tum donoh ki prashikshan arambh hoti hain, chalo suru hojao. " Joydeep said as he picked up a dagger and threw at Anirudh.

Manorama and Joydeep started teaching every way to fight, use of daggers, use of gun. This way 1 month passed and both of them turned into great warriors. Rudhi was doing good in her studies and was even doing nice as Kala Chorni. Like this every ear Rudhi used to be first in her class, and every day they used to try their different way to make India independent. The Britishers were searching Kala Chor and Kala Chorni but it was impossible for them even to imagine Rudhi and Anirudh as them, coz it was out of their expectations.

Precap: 'Thud' Rudhi felt down. She recovers and she regains her memory as Bondita. Anirudh regrets for what he had done with Bondita. Bondita hates Anirudh.