" No need to call me attai honey! It makes me look old," the woman said making Thara snort.

" Plus I am not married to her yet, baby" Aaryn said mussing the girl's hair. Thara raised her eyebrows and looked at Aaryn who gave a grim smile as he heard her muttered married in a surprised tone.

"Yes we were engaged an year ago and yet to tie the knot. I wonder why," said with a sarcastic tone glancing at the woman next to him, making Thara tilt her head confusedly. 

She gave a sweet smile to Rina who narrowed her eyes at her as she clutched Aaryn's arm's with possessiveness, ' Ithuke mele inge iruntha namma gali...Kelimbirura murugesa,' she thought to herself and began to clean up.

Mrs Achuta came inside and gasped. " Is it time already ?" She gushed making Thara to nod her head.

" Yes ma'am, I have to be home by 9pm," she said packing the brushes.

" What are you twelve ? Seriously curfew ?" Rina asked snickering.

" Dinner time miss...We share breakfast and dinner with the whole family. No amount of money can make me miss that," she said giving an icy smile as she zipped her bag.

Thara smiled and nod at Mrs Achuta.

" OK ma'am I will take my leave now," she said holding her tool bag tightly as she sling her beaded handbag.

" How will you be going ?" Aaryn asked making her turn around the the man looking at her with slight concern. Her stomach flutter seeing his brown orbs making her heart trump. She frowned and cleared her throat when the song *Mandram vandha thendralukku manjam vara nenjam illaiyo anbae yen anbae* started ringing. Thara blushed and opened her bag, grabbing her phone and sliding the green icon, her eyes narrowing at the name on the screen.

" Mama ?" She said making Rina wrinkled her nose as she looked at Mrs Achuta who shrug her shoulders.

Thara on the other hand ignored the women. " Oh...Aash ? Oh OK OK...haan  mudinjichu...um OK," she said and cut the call.

Thara smiled at Mrs Achuta and shook her hands before walking away. She wore her sandals and rushed out, waving to the security guard before climbing into the back seat of Harish's BMW.

" Hi !" She said smiling brightly looking at Sandhaya who grinned.

" Hi, How was the class ?" Sandhaya asked making her giggle.

" Athulam OK va than pochu," Thara said making the girl smile and nod.

" Samugam periya yedam thaan polaya," Harish said whistling as he eyed the mansion.

Thara snickered and nod her head. " Veedulam peruse thaan...avanga manusu yepidinu teriyele," she said making Harish raise his eyebrows at her as he looked at her through the front mirror.

" What happened ?" He asked making her smile.

" Nothing...nothing to me at least but that family has their own set of shits...sometimes it feels like namalam vanthu yenikume vanbhu ilututu irrukum illena we are all rombhe normal family..." she said making him blink.

" Industry le iruntutu ninge normal family ah ?" Sandhaya asked blinking at her.

Harish snickered while Thara pouted at the surprised girl. " Yenge attai apidi and Anirudh mama never brings his rockstar personnel into the house. Oru normal everyday people maari thaan irrupom yenna...ippelam nangala vanbe valiya vangkitu sutitu irrukum," he said glancing at Thara who seemed to be in deep thought.

Sandhaya knit her eyebrows together looking Harish who shook his head as he smiled softly.

" Thara..." Harish called making her blink and give a small smile.