Jasmine: „Or don't. No, don't do that. It's so stupid."

Oscar: „Come with me, Elly?"
Elly: „Of course. Jasmine, come join us too."
Jasmine: „All right! Time to deep-dick dive! You know? 'Cause I can see up their shorts? Ah!"

We had much fun swimming. We made a competition who can swim faster and who can hold their breath longer underwater. We splashed water on each other, played with a ball and in the end we played Marco Polo.

 We splashed water on each other, played with a ball and in the end we played Marco Polo

I didn't know this game before since it's not so popular in Germany, but it was funny.

It was fun till I saw one person laying near the pool. The one person I really really really didn't want to see.

It was Oscar's ex. The one he was together with when I came back to Freeridge. Her name was Carla. She was a beautiful Latina in Oscar's age.

She hated me. I knew that for sure because Tanja and Keisha told me that she's talking shit behind my back.

But I don't hate her, to be honest. She didn't do anything to me personally. I don't support the view that she "stole my man". It was Oscar's own personal choice to leave me and be with her. She just took the chance to be with him again. I would have done the same.

Even though I don't hate her, it's not my imagination of an ideal day to be trapped with Oscar and her in one place. It means drama and I'm no fan of that.

For a while, I didn't know if she even saw Oscar or me, but when I left the pool and sat with Monse and Cesar, she got up immediately, entered the pool and swam across it in Oscar's direction.

Bitch.

She can't give up or what?

She stopped next to Oscar. They greeted each other with a hug. First strike.

Oscar didn't seem to bother talking to her, even though it was clear that she was flirting.

I was very pissed, but accepted the situation. For half hour they stayed in their corner and didn't stop talking. Sometimes she even touched Oscar's arm and I saw Oscar checking her out since she was just in a bikini.

I didn't want to make a scene now in front of everybody. That didn't fit to my character. But I also couldn't be here any minute more. So I grabbed my stuff and left the pool without saying anything.

I was so angry and wanted Oscar to feel how much that hurt me. I wanted to hurt him the same way he did. And my only weapon was ignoring him. So I went to his house and grabbed the stuff I had there, like clothes, toothbrush, school books.

I brought everything home, sat in my room, turned music on and tried to block out the world around me.

Maybe my reaction was childish and over the top. Who knows. But I couldn't help it. I was angry, pissed off and jealous.