||Chapter 10||

Asalamualaikum beautiful people! 😄

Hope you are all well! 

"Phir Kahan Hisaab Rehty Hain,

Ishq Jab Be-Hisab Ho jaye♥️"

Aamal's POV:

"Arrggh! Bibi Jaan why can't I meet him?",I asked.

"Your going to see him in a few days so what's the fuss about?",Bibi jaan replied getting annoyed.

"Bibi Jaan what would you have done if someone had done the same to you and stopped you from seeing grandpa?",Aamal questioned teasingly.

"Who would have even dared to stop me from seeing my husband!",replied Bibi Jaan.

"Bibi Jaan then why am I here?",Aamal questioned again.

"Sit down quietly!",Aamal's mother shouted.

So I was readied traditionally as some guests were coming to judge me if I was suitable to have him

But who cares he's already mine.

So for 5-6 hours I had unknown relatives that I've never seen in my life judging me and giving me weird eyes.

Like why do they even care.

They were meeting me like I was their lost child or something and those aunties that were like you were so small when I saw you last time and you were so chubby and were so bossy always. But some were like since childhood you always spoke to Ahad like you owned him, we always knew you were going to be together.

Okay thanks for your predictions but I don't need it.

It was night by the time they left. Shukar Alhamdullilah coz I felt like they weren't going to leave any time soon.

My back's going to break.

I feel my body killing me.

Shit.

So the reason to the back ache and all that shit pain that I was feeling was coz of the only thing that I wished didn't happen...

Period.

I was so sleepy so I laid on the bed to sleep but the flipping back pain said No bitch you can't sleep you can't sleep tonight. I ain't going to let you fall asleep.

I got up and I saw the time it was around midnight. Wow so I've practically laid here for 3 hours trying to sleep.

I went straight to the kitchen and I made myself a hot mug of coffee. I took a few (ammm..3-4) bars of chocolate out with it. I checked all the kitchen drawers but it looked like they didn't have any hot water bags.

I took the ibruofen pack and I put them near my cup of coffee.

I drank some coffee and I started humming some random song.

"Dekha jab se chehra tera. Mein to hafton se soya nahi",I sang softly.

I kept on repeating that part as I forgot what was next.

When I heard,"Mujhe neend aati nahi hai akele khawbon mein aaya karo", Ahad said.

'"Looks like someone's been missing me",I said and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Who said?",he replied.

He sat down next to me on the other chair,"Looks like someone has been having coffee all alone by themselves. Could have invited me?". But then he realised that I wasn't the kind of girl to drink coffee and sleep late.

He immediately touched my forehead and spoke,"Are you okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?".

"Umm...Am I supposed to tell you this?",Aamal asked confused.

"Yeah your supposed to tell me if your in pain.",he asked dumbed by the question.

"Well umm I don't know how to tell you?",she said red in embarrassment.

"Aamal look if you don't tell me where you're feeling pain then how am I supposed to help you?",he asked confused.

"You can't help me.",she muttered in a low voice full of embarrassment.

"Aamal do you have some serious disease or something?Let me take you to the doctor. No let me call him.",he asked fully concerned.

"Ahad stop.",she stopped him from calling the doctor.

"It's a normal thing.",he looked at her dumbfounded.

"I'm on my period that's it.",she said and quickly took a sip of her coffee to avoid embarrassment. 

"Oh, then why didn't you tell me in the first place",he questioned.

"Ummm...",she said and took another sip of her coffee, her cheeks red due to embarrassment.

"Ok, come here he send moving her chair next to him", Ahad said.

He held her tiny fragile hands in his and warmed them for her.

After she drank her coffee.

They went to their room but Aamal still couldn't sleep so they watched a movie together.

"This is too romantic to watch Aamal",Ahad said.

"But I always wanted to watch with my husband",Aamal pleaded with her puppy eyes.

"Okay",he said defeated by her cuteness.

Ahad's POV:

She couldn't sleep so I couldn't sleep.

So we watched a movie together. 

I hate to admit but the starting is quite good.

I heard small noises coming from the side of my left shoulder.

I turned my face and Aamal was sleeping there.

She is such a pretty doll. 

No angel.

My angel.

I laid her on her side and put the duvet on her.

I shut the tv off, turned the lights off and laid on my side.

I moved her closer to my heart, the place she had conquered.

"Sweet dreams, wifey",I said.

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote if you liked today's update!