||Chapter 5||

Asalamualaikum! Happy Ramadan beautiful people! 😄

Hope you are all well! 

"Apne hissay ka gram mujhe dede aur mere hissay ka tu muskuraya kar ❤️."

Aamal's POV:

Aamal woke up to realise that she wasn't in her room anymore and all the memories from yesterday came alive. 

Grateful to see that he wasn't on the bed anymore she got up wanting to take a shower to find some peace.

Not knowing what to wear she wore a casual blue dress with a white dupatta.

(Aamal's dress)

She walks down the stairs to the kitchen were she was greeted by the same old woman.

"Salam, auntie"she said unsure of what to call her.

"Wailaikum salam, beta(daughter). You can call me Ami just like Ahad",she said.

"Okay Ami",she said and headed towards the counter to make her breakfast.

"What are you doing over here beta(daughter).", Ami asked as she headed towards the counter looking for something.

"I came to make my breakfast",she said kindly.

"Beta, today is the first day of your marriage and you're making breakfast. Head down to the dining table and I will bring the breakfast there",she said in an authoritative mother-in-law voice.

"Okay",she replied still unsure if she should help or not.

Ami directed her towards the dining room. 

The place was quite big, everything was neatly organised, the table had 12 seats and their was a sofa and a massive tv. The tv 10 times was bigger than the tv that she had in her house.

"Here you go beta(daughter)",she said with a heartwarming smile.

"Aunt-Ami where is Ahad",she asked wanting to find out about her parents.

"He's at work. He usually comes around 10 or sometimes later",she replied.

The rest of the day she spent exploring the house and discovering its beauty.

Now she was waiting impatiently for him in the living room it was 22:45 and he hadn't still come.

Light flashed from the main gate and a black land cruiser entered. "KHAN" was written on its plate.

Living rooms door opened revealing Mr Ahad Ali Khan he was wearing a black Armani pant coat, his hair were neatly combed. Aamal was deeply lost in his beauty.

He fake coughed to get her attention and their eyes met.

It was as if time had frozen.

Aamal looked down with embarrassment making Ahad's smirk grow bigger.

Ahad's POV:

"I think you have to say something",he questioned as to why she was still awake.

"Where are my parents?",she said in a weak voice still looking at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

He sat next to her and spoke,"They're in Lahore and we are going there tomorrow".

She was contented hearing that she could see her parents. 

Seeing her smiling made Ahad smile too.

"Come on let's go and sleep",he said getting in up and headed towards their room.

After changing both of them laid down on their sides maintaining a good distance between them.

Soon sleep engulfed them.

Ammal's POV:

In the next morning, Aamal woke up to see that Ahad wasn't in the room anymore. She did her usual routine and headed downstairs to find Ahad in the dining room waiting for her.

"Asalamualaikum",she said to him.

"Walaikum asalam",he replied.

"Come, have a sit",he directed her to the chair beside him. 

Once she sat down Ami came with the food and they ate in utter silence.

After the food was over Ahad spoke breaking the awkward silence,"Pack your stuff. I'll be waiting in the car".

Aamal did what she was told and sat in the back seat of the car.

Ahad's eyes were raging with anger due to her actions but she didn't know what she did to make him angry.

"Come and sit here!",he said in his authoritative voice making her sit next to him.

They reached Lahore in about 5 hours due to traffic, the ride was dead silent.

"Put the scarf on your head and do niqab(veil)",he said in a demanding voice.

She quickly put the scarf on her head and covered her face making her eyes visible only.

When their car reached the door, petals of roses were thrown from the top.

"Wait here",Ahad said to Aamal and went out of the car. He made a gesture with his hand to a man and within a second every single men turned his face around.

Ahad opened the door to her side and she came out.

He led her to the inside of the mansion to find an old lady sitting on a couch. As soon as she saw them she stood up"My darling", she said to Ahad and hugged him after kissing his forehead.

"I suppose you are Aamal, right", she said looking at her.

"Yes",she replied but before she could finish her sentence she was pushed into a hug. She was taken back for a minute but after seeing Ahad's smile she hugged the lady back.

"I have a lot talk with you!",she said kissing Aamal's head.

"You guys go and fresh up first",she said looking at them.

"Sure Bibi Jaan", Ahad said and took Aamal to his room.

Thoughts? 

Don't forget to vote if you liked today's update!