||Chapter 1||

Asalamualaikum beautiful people! 😄 

"Me Sochu To

Mera Khayal Ho Tum

 Me Maangu To

Meri Dua Ho Tum ❤️."

Aamal's POV: 

"Wake up Aamal! Maya is her to meet you", Mrs Adnan (her mother) was shouting. 

Aamal wasn't the type of girl who woke up early in the holidays.

"Maya, right now!",she asked getting up from her sleep and rushed to the toilet without hearing her mothers reply.

She quickly freshened up and took a shalwar kameez from her wardrobe.

(Aamal's dress)

"You got me up from my beauty sleep. THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT!",Aamal said exaggerating her words.

"I have to tell you something", Maya said nervously. 

"Yep", she replied curiously.

"But you have to promise me not to be mad", Maya spoke again.

"Okkaay", she said giving in. 

"My nikkah is this Friday", Maya said. 

"What?", she questioned her shockingly not believing what she said.

"Sorry, it's just that Hamza has to go back to America due to business next week and they want the nikkah before he goes", Maya said. 

After an awkward silence, which was just Aamal taking all the information in and releasing that Maya is going to get married.

She spoke, "I'll miss you bestie".

"I'll miss you too", Maya said squeezing her into a hug. 

"Well I think our dulha bhai is too eager to get married", Aamal said and Maya blushed hiding her face in her hands.

"This means SHOPPING!!!", they both shouted in unison together.

Ahad's POV:

"Man, you're telling me now!", Ahad asked very annoyed.

"You know that I have to go to America to finalise the deal with Hector's company this Friday, so mum and dad wanted the nikkah before I go", Haider replied.

"Okay, I'm on my way to Islamabad, see yah tonight",he said and hung up the call before Haider could say anything else.

***

Ahad reached Islamabad at 2pm and he went to the mall to buy some gifts and flowers.

Aamal and Maya arrived at the mall at 1pm and are shopping.

Ahad was looking around to find a flower shop when he saw Aamal and Maya in a cafe drinking coffee.

***

Ahad watched Aamal's every little action, it was as if she was hypnotising him. He was clearly lost in her, he looked closer at her face to see: her lips that looked as if they where as soft as petals, her milky flawless skin, massive brown orbs that spoke the truth and her perfect figure. It was as if god made her by comprehending his choice. Ahad's dark brown orbs expressed how much in love he was with her black orbs.

"What a beauty", he said to himself looking at Aamal. He was mesmerised by her milky skin, soft lips and a cute face.

"If god permits, then we'll meet again. INSHALLAH", he said with a smirk and went away in search for a flower shop.

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote if you liked today's update!