||Nikkah😍||

Asalamualaikum beautiful people! 😄

Hope you are all well! 

"Woh mujhe acha ya bura nahi lagta, Woh mujhe bas mera lagta hai.❤️."

Ahad's POV:

He saw her facial expressions changing and she held her head in her hand. She was about to fall on the ground when he held her in his strong arms and took her to her room.

His men took his uncle and aunt to his home and his uncle got treatment over there.

After a few seconds she sat up with a jolt, her hands were shivering and when she saw him sitting near her she moved back immediately.

"If I wanted to do something to you then I would have already done that", he said when she moved back.

She was even more scared by his word.

"Your dad is getting treatment in my house and I am going to take you there, as the nikkah is in the night.",he said in his same strict tone.

He was about to go but then he saw what she was wearing and his face turned red with anger again.

"Go and change your clothes and never, ever try to wear such clothes again", he said in a more stricter tone.

She nodded her head in response.

She quickly approached her wardrobe and took a plain short white kameez and a shalwar.

She took her jewellery off,  wiped her makeup and took a dupatta. After settling it on her head she went downstairs.

Aamal saw that he was already waiting in the car so she took her luggage and accepting her destiny she jumped in the car.

Aamal's POV:

The ride to the house was quiet.

Aamal was stunned to see the beautiful mansion.

She was brought back from her thoughts after hearing his voice,"Over here", he said and led her to the stairs

"Asalamualaikum, sir",a maid said to Ahad.