Something is preventing them from using their powers here, she does not know what it is but whoever is the one responsible for it, she is so burning them with this ugly room.

So, that is why Hirai Momo is with LJ Kim because that motherfucker was actually Jung Eunha. I'm going to kill them!

Lisa tried kicking the door open but she was the one who ended up flying away. "This fucking room?" Lisa started, "I fucking hate it." She held her bruised feet, glaring at the unmoving door.

"Can you kick it again?" Lisa rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung. "It's not going to work, Chaeng."

"Just do it." Chaeyoung urged her.

Lisa shrugged and tried kicking the door and like earlier, she flew away again. "See? It's not going to wor—"

"Destruction." Chaeyoung interrupted.

"Destruction what?"

"Destruction is an ability where the Destruction Holder touches a certain thing or body and that thing or body is to be able to counter your attacks. It is going to try and destruct your attack's force making the force go back to the attacker." Chaeyoung was staring blankly at the floor, touching her bottom lip. "So, if you throw punches on a table with the Destruction Holder controlling it, the punches will be going back to you."

"In short, you kick the door and you kick yourself." Jisoo finished, Chaeyoung nodded. "Seungri taught us about it, but did he taught us how to remove it?"

Chaeyoung grinned. "You kill the owner of the ability." Then she suddenly pouted. "But this whole place is controlled by the Destruction Holder."

"Hey, Jisoo?" Lisa called for the oldest one. Jisoo's head perked up, giving Lisa a questioning glance. "How about you try and control earth from the outside?"

Chaeyoung immediately shakes her head, her eyes squinting. "That won't work."

"Huh?" Lisa's brows met, her lips parted. "Why?"

"Like I said, this place is surrounded by the Destruction Holder's power, even if the attack came from the outside its effects are still the same," Chaeyoung explained, sighing.

They were losing hope. It was obvious as the usually noisy Lisa was silently sitting on one corner, her face buried on her knees. Jisoo is usually the one who always came up with a plan easily, but at this moment, it looks like even such an intelligent being like her is finding it hard to look for even a single loophole of the Destruction Holder's ability.

And Chaeyoung.

She is very optimistic, but even the most optimistic finds it hard to find hope in this situation. And every time she experiences being hopeless, Jennie will come and save her.

Jennie, where are you? I badly need you now.

-

Miss Kim, we are framed up! This is not the real headquarters!

It keeps ringing inside Jennie's head until she receives another hook on her face from Junmyeon.

She is badly bruised up.

But all she could think of was Chaeyoung, all of a sudden.

She wonders why, is Chaeyoung okay? Jennie knew no one was going to be able to answer that unless she manages to get rid of Junmyeon or escape from him.

She could escape from him, but she won't because she is not one to escape a fight.

"Am I fighting a punching bag?" Junmyeon chuckled at his own joke, "Come on, my dear little sister, fight me."

Junmyeon gave her another blow on her stomach. It was always her stomach and she is always coughing blood now every blow.

Her vision is turning blurry, she is hardly even conscious.

Seeing that Jennie wouldn't even try to fight him, Junmyeon punched her on her bleeding cheekbone and kicked her face. He is raging. Jennie wouldn't even move a muscle to dodge.

Then he stopped when he felt a powerful presence behind him. It was oddly familiar. He let go of Jennie's unconscious body, letting it fall on the hard floor and turning his body to face someone behind him.

As he did so, Junmyeon got his nose bleeding from the kick that the new presence gave him. His jaw clenched seeing a very adorable girl, smirking at him. And then she smiled and bowed to Junmyeon. "Hello, Mister Junmyeon! I am Kim Jiwoo, but you can call me Chuu!"

Junmyeon just stared at her.

"Chuu because if you pronounce my name a little fast the Jiwoo will sound like Chuu!"

Junmyeon found her amusing, surprisingly.

Junmyeon remembered blinking and then the girl in front of him disappeared. And so is Jennie who was just behind him a millisecond ago.

"Is she..." Junmyeon trailed off. Then his eyes widened realizing who Kim Jiwoo might be. He then smiled.

"So, that's her, huh?"

-

i was thinking of making a sequel for this book, i actually started planning and making the plot just in case one book is not enough for this story.

thank you for continuously reading this story and wow 2k reads, i can't believe this!