Jennie tried sensing where Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are located. I can't sense them. Jennie tried again and again until she figured she will just find them with her own eyes, without the use of her power.

She was stopped, though.

Jennie hissed feeling his presence behind her. Just as she was about to face him, at the exact moment, a rock was thrown at her fucking stomach. It was like someone blow her there.

She flew all the way to the wall far away from Junmyeon, who is suddenly teleported in front of her and gave her a punch on her stomach. Again.

"I can't believe you're this weak and slow." Junmyeon just stood in front of her, watching her clutch her stomach. She tried standing up, but Junmyeon gave a quick yet strong kick on her jaw, making her flew away from the impact.

"You are what Father had been bragging about? He must be shitting on me. You're not even half as strong as I am." Father? Jennie's ears perked up.

"Fa..ther..." Jennie grumbled, she could hardly breathe.

Junmyeon nodded. "Yeah, our Father." Junmyeon sat next to Jennie's bruised up body. "He's always warned me about you. But really, what is he exactly warning me about?" He tsked, standing up and kicking Jennie's stomach again.

"I want.. to see," Jennie coughed, "him.. Let me see him..." She manage to say under her breath. She felt useless. Junmyeon did not even sweat and here she is already, laying, almost unconscious.

Junmyeon smirked. It was a smirk Jennie hated, it infuriated her even more. Once I stood up, I'm going to make sure to erase that. Jennie clenched her fists. She is very mad, mostly at herself for being like this. Is this all that she can do?

"Kill me and you will."

In a swift move, Jennie was already behind Junmyeon, she hit the back of his head, but he did not even budge. Junmyeon slowly turned his head on her, still wearing the smirk that Jennie wanted to wipe off so badly.

"That tickles."

Jennie punched his head with all her strength, but it was not even making him move, she jumped back away from him. Jennie clenched her jaw and think. Think about what she should do because obviously, none of her strong punches were hurting him.

What the fuck should I do?

-

Jisoo's eyes fluttered open, all she can see were blurry faces and voices. She tried moving her body, but she felt like she drained out all of her energy. She can hear herself grunting with her rough and dry voice, she even thought she was inside someone else's body. She hardly recognized her own.

She shut her eyes close and open them again, letting her eyes adjust from the light.

"Jisoo?"

"Jisoo..."

Her gaze focused on Chaeyoung's crying face, her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks are damp and overall, she looks like she hasn't stopped crying for God knows how long.

"Chaeng..." She called. "Where.. where are we?" She tried sitting up with Chaeyoung guiding her.

Jisoo looked around. The first thing that she noticed was the shitty bed she was laying on. The small shitty room they are in had one door and no window. Did I got reincarnated as a poor woman or Jiyong became poor while I got in a comatose and this is the only place he can afford for us?

"Dark Ages' Headquarters. This is basically located in La Ville ves Morts." Lisa informed her. She is angry. Very angry, she might snap and burn down the whole place. But she couldn't.