☆22☆ Oppressed

Începe de la început

When she reached there, she stood. She was afraid of climbing onto him for the second time. "What now?" She thought to herself.

A strong hand simply pulled hence dismissing her worries and solving her problem of having to climb him again. She fell on top of her roommate's body and the blanket she was holding fell on to the floor.

Ryxel, with one hand, held her tense body to his and with the other, picked up the small duvet and covered them.

"Thanks." Karmale said but received no response.

She lay quietly on his heated body taking in all the warmth it was giving off. His lingering scent eased her tension and fear. She was no longer scared, warm enough but surely bored.

"How was your day, Ryxel?" She asked in effort of starting a conversation but all in vain. The person she was asking was not replying at all.

When he didn't answer, she gave him a list of things to pick from.

"Boring, interesting, dramatic, crazy, sad, terrible, amazing?" She listed but still the guy sleeping below her said nothing.

"Ryxel." She called and poked his cheek and chest.

His body just stayed stiff even after she had touched it.

"Ryxel, say something. Am so bored. Gosh!" She complained.

Still, nothing was said.

"Okay, I will tell you about mine. I sat in the chair. Tossed and turned all day. It was so boring."

"Then, ummm... nothing happened."

"So, your turn. Tell me about your day."

"Ryxel."

"Caramel." He called sounding a bit irritated and tired.

"Finally, you talked. I thought you had turned mute overnight. Okay, yes. Tell me all about your day."

"Should I first bite your lips to make you understand the word, 'sleep'? I said sleep."

"Ryxel, am really bored and I'm not sleepy at all. I have slept for long enough and----"

"Hush!" He whispered back just like she had been doing ever since she had lay on top of him. Just that his whisper was more of a command unlike her chanty gossip.

"Silently go to sleep. I don't want any other word coming out of that pretty mouth of yours."

Karmale fell numb.

Thirty-five minutes later.

"I want ice-cream." She whispered. This time to herself. And she only dared to talk again cause she was sure that Ryxel was now in deep slumber.

"I really miss it." She said again and then the arms of Morpheus lovingly enveloped her. She dozed off.

+±+++++++++±+++++++

"Morning, Diana." Karmale came down stairs all jolly. She was skipping about like a teenage girl who just had her first kiss.

"Morning, miss." Diana whispered.

"What's for breakfast? I am terribly hungry."

"I am glad you are hungry. Join me. Let's have the morning meal together." A rough voice echoed from behind Diana.

Before Karmale would say anything, Ryxel was pulling her by the arm and dragging her into a room full of mouth watering aromas.

In the room, was a mammoth wooden table varnished with black and a big white table cloth covering it. The table stretched to half of the room. It was oval shaped. Long and wide. Every inch of it had food.