bad news

*Canion's POV*

I look up at Jordan and he's laughing at something Graser said. He's perfect, his eyes, his hair, his smile. 

"Hey Bayani?" I ask

He looks at me and says "Yea?"

"I like you too." I say. I hear car tires screech behind me. I quickly turn around to see a truck hit Brayden. "BRAYDEN!!!" I scream and run over to him. The truck just drives off. "Somebody get his liscence plate number!" I yell at them. I'm on my knees next to Brayden crying. I check to see if he's still breathing and he isn't. Crap. "HE"S NOT BREATHING SOMEBODY CALL 911!" I scream and Jordan walks up to me and puts his arm around me. 

"It's okay Cay. We've already called an ambulance." He says calmly and I see and hear the ambulance coming this way.

"It's not just okay Jordan!" I scream at him. People jump out of the ambulance and get a streatcher (the thing they put the people on). They grab him and all lift him onto the stretcher. They bring it ino the back of the ambluance and I run up to it.

"I need to ride with him." I say as calmy as possible to one of the people. They nod as I get in. I hear them say something to the guys about following the ambulance, I don't know. They close the doors of the ambuance and I hear Jordan say "We will be right behind you Cay!"

They start driving and I just sit there looking at him. He's bleeding. A lot. They have him hooked up to oxygen and I can see him breathing now. "Brayden please don't give up. You're one of the only people that made me happy when I was at my worst." I say as people open up the back of the ambulance and I hop out. They rush in and tell me to wait in the waiting room. I walk to where the waiting room is I see all the guys there. 

"Hey." I say as I wave weakely. They all run up to me and give me a huge hug.

"I know you all love me but I can't breath." I say and they all let go. I just sit in between Jordan and Hberm. They're all on their phones and I can't do anything except worry about Brayden. I stand up and start walking to the bathroom.

"What're you doing?" Straub says and chuckles, then quickly stops and realizes that it's a bad time.

"Bathroom." I simply respond. I look in the mirror. It looks like a freaking waterfall ran down my face. All my makeup is messed up. I'm surprised none of the guys said anything. I get a paper towel and get it wet. I wipe off all my makeup and walk back into the waiting room. They are still on their phones. I don't get it, am I the only one who actually cares? I sit down and just stare at my feet. What if he's dying? Then a doctor walks into the waiting room. He looks really sad.

"Anybody with Brayden?" 

We all stand up and walk up to him.

"Only family can see him, are any of you related to him?" he asks.

We all just stand there dissapointed. Then tybzi speaks up.

"She's like his sister, she's known him since they were like 3." He says pointing at me. THe doctor nods and I follow him. We go to Brayden's room and he looks so helpless. I pull a chair up next to his bed and the doctor starts to talk.

" I have some bad news..." 

(A/N HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL)