is she single?

*Canion's POV*

I'm awoken by Brayden shaking me.

"Cay it's 10 pm and I know your parents don't like it when you're out late, you can stay over if you want." he says and I sit up.

I grab my phone to text my mom that I'll be staying over at Brayden's. 

"I'm not going to be able to fall asleep for a few more hours because I just slept for like 3 hours." I say as I stand up. We both walk up to his room. I sit on his bed and he gets on his computer. I get on twitter and take a picture of the back of his head and say he's editing for you amazing cows. I get a lot of comments shipping us, asking if we were dating, and other stuff like that.

I responded to them saying we were just friends. I start to get really tired and put my phone next to me. I lay down and go to sleep.

* Brayden's POV*

I upload my video and look behind me to see Cay sleeping on my bed. She's so pretty. I get on teamspeak and only Jordan's on.

"Hey bud." I say.

"Hey, did you get pax tickets?" he asks.

"No, I'll get them now." I say.

"Hey, will your friend Cay be coming?" he asks a bit mysteriously.

"Her name is Canion, and I think so." I reply.

"Yay!" he says very excitedly

"Why you so exctied bud?" I ask

"Oh I should probably ask, is she single?" he asks. At this point I'm very angry at him. Canion's mine. We aren't dating but I love her.

"She's single." I respond 

"Can't wait for pax!" he says and I get off ts. She's so beautiful, how could he not like her?

I get up and walk over to my bed. She's sleeping in my bed. Should I sleep on the couch? Yea, it would be awkward if I slept in my bed too. I go to the living room as Brooke walks out of her room. Brooke is my sister.

"What are you doing?" she asks me.

"Sleeping on the couch, Canion is sleeping in my bed. 

"I know you want to sleep in your bed with her." she replies and smirks

"What...no." I respond nervously

"It's really obvious, the way you look at her." she says and goes back to her room.

I fall asleep thinking about what she said. If it's obvious why does Jordan think he can have her? Why doesn't Cay say anything about us?