are you okay?

*Canion's POV*

(her name is pronounced cane-yun)

"Canion!" I hear Brayden scream as I am opening my eyes.

"Brayden what do you want it's Saturday!" I scream.

"Cay it's Friday" he replies trying to hold in a laugh.

I jump out of bed and walk over to my bathroom. 

Brayden lays on my bed on his phone.

"You really need to learn to wake up on your own, we do this everyday." he says to me as I apply concealer.

"Eh, too lazy." I respond and I finish my makeup. I decide it's a lazy day and don't bother brushing my hair. I just put it in a bun.

"Bray I have to get dressed." I say.

"And?" he responds with a smirk.

"Brayden leave your perv!" I yell and push him out of my room. I put on skinny jeans and a fall out boy tee shirt.

I run downstairs and see Brayden and my mom talking. I grab a granola bar and yell at Brayden so we can go. We get in his car and I turn on the radio and get on my phone. 

Next thing I know I wake up to Brayden shaking me. I FELL ASLEEP IN THE CAR AGAIN.

"I need to stop doing that." I say as we walk into the school. My boyfriend Jaiden walks up to me. 

"Hey Jay." I say and he kisses me.

"Hey Cay, Hey Brayden." he says and Brayden just looks down. 

It's a little awkward so Jaiden says, " Well I better get to class, nice seeing you!"

"Bye!" I yell after him.

Brayden looks sad/mad.

"Brayden?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine." he says and smiles.

*Brayden's POV*

"I'm fine." I say and fake a smile.

I really like Canion, but she has a boyfriend. I've liked her ever since third grade. To be honest, I think I'm a little jealous.

Then she checks her phone.

I'm about to get slapped.

She reads what I tweeted and glares at me.

"You took a picture of me while I was sleeping in the car and called me a goblin." she says and giggles.

That's what I like about her. She's not like most girls.