pax

-= Time Skip to Morning of Flight =-

*Brayden's POV*

I drive to Canion's house so we can go to the airport. I'm so excited to meet all of my internet friends, but I'm worried that Bayani will make a move on Canion. I get to her house and ring the doorbell. She answers with her bags and she's all ready. 

"WE"RE ACTUALLY GOING TO PAX!" she yells and hugs me. She's made daily videos since we made her channel, she's made some internet friends. 

"Let's go!" I say and she skips out to my car cheerfully. She's so amazing and just... wonderful. We get in the car and she gets out her phone to put on music. She puts on One Last Time by Ariana Grande. We sing to it together. She sings way better than me. 

When we get there she practically jumps out of the car. "Woah calm down Cay." I say and she turns around sassily and says "I'm going to meet my best friends, I can't calm down."  We go through security and go to our gate. We sit down and both pull out our phones. Her phone goes off because someone is calling her. It says "Jordan Bayani". Um when did she get his number? She answers it and puts one of the headphones in my ear. 

"Hi!" she answers cheerfully.

"Hey Cay!" he says.

"Brayden's here too." Cay says.

"Hey bud." I say.

"Oh hey. When are you boarding?" he says. Then a lady announces that our plane is now boarding.

"Right now!" Cay responds and giggles.

"Alright, bye!" he says. 

We get on the plane and she sits right next to me. We lift off and she leans her head on my shoulder and goes to sleep. She does facecam in all of her videos so I take a picture of her for twitter.

@thecampingrusher: on our way to pax! ( insert pic of sleeping Canion)

Then Bayani comments. @xbayani: can't wait to see that beautiful girl!

Then I get spammed with people shipping her and Jordan. Really Jordan. 

I stay on my phone and just chill the rest of the flight. She sleeps throught the entire flight. When we have to get off I gently shake her. 

"We're here Cay!" I say.

She immediately jumps up and grabs her bags. We both run off the plane. We start walking around the airport. Cay texts Jordan and asks where they are. He says to find them. We keep walking and we see a group of guys laughing. Then I hear somebody say "that ugly robot" in the group. Those are our people.

"BAYANI!" Cay shouts and starts running towards them. They hug and Jordan spins her around. 
Grape walks up to me and says "Bro you're jealous." 
"Uh, no I'm not." I say really nervously.

"You're clenching your fists bud." I look down at my hands. C'mon Brayden stop making it so obvious. She's going to realize it soon.

(A/N: Hey! So what do you think about #cayani? Anyway, my friend and I today at lunch told eachother about our fanfics. We decided to try and find eachother's without knowing the title or username. So xpizzfna if you're reading this CONGRATULATIONS!)